Thorvald has a working Gmod while I am stuck on this crappy lappy till I get my computer back :(.

LOLZ at the end of the panel. Though soon the insignia on the beret is gonna have to change to the newer one ;).

I might have to get back in the speed of things in regards to this.

You're doing better than me. I'm so far out of date in both threads it's not even funny.

A whole 24 hours worth placed into this comic...

So I heard you like lampoonings, so I put SAX ridiculing a lampoon while you lol away. Oh god I've gone crosseyes.

Please let me know which comics are not appearing so I can fix them.

I reckon that one's one of your best, CivGeneral. :D

Poor tanaciusfox, he never gets a break from teh hetro. :lol:

Panels 26 and 33: Crowning Moment of Artsy

Stellar all around. :salute:

...OK, I give up. What map have you been using for England?

For that particular comic. rnl_stcomedumont.bsp from Resistance and Liberation. The church interior (which I would use for a generic stand-in for a church/cathedral) is from aoc_monastery.bsp from Age of Chivalry. In previous comics, I used the default Day of Defeat: Source maps dod_colmar.bsp.

Panels 26 and 33: Crowning Moment of Artsy

Stellar all around. :salute:

Agreed, and I need to know what map you've been using for Japan, it's awesome. Also, I need to go find some of those guns and tanks you're using.

It does mean, though, that I now have to stop lazing around and make an actual comic. :mischief:

Did you miss me?

So, way back in March I made a promise to myself not to go off on any other tangents until I finished the sketches for the upcoming retrial for Stylesrj (obviously broken at the beginning of this month). A few days ago, Styles saw fit to inform me that he has no particular motivation to start the thing any time soon. So here I am, at last getting into the groove of it, only to be told the project is on hold indefinitely.

I have a lot of catching up to do.

Awesome. :goodjob:

Top Bottom