Earth 2010 PBEM

Russian bombers destroyed Uranium fort Colorado, only 1 unit defending it after major battle, New York/Washington are nuked for the third time with great loss in units and in life. Denver is the only place where Americans have more than three units, so end is near. Russian Bear and Chinese Panda are unstoppable!

This turn was amazingly fast! :thumbsup:

One curious note: we were all so worried about the turn limit of the game... I guess we did not realize that 100 turns is a lot, specially in modern age. It's still missing 66turns and we will end (one way or another) well before that!

The Arabians were destroyed because they discovered a new game or what? What happened? The Arabian population was so sad with the new Civ that they killed their own leader???

Or does it mean that the Arabian Civilization game has been destroyed soon after being developed??? :confused:

As a safety measure our Government have told the Chinese hardworking scientists not to research any new games... :hide:

And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying,
Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen,
and is become the habitation of devils,
and the hold of every foul spirit,
and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird.​

Once mighty New york, capital of the Planet, head of the greedy octopus choking the world in his tentacles was captured this turn!

Very symbolically Britain stopped to exist together with Israel and Arabia. Argentina finally came to her senses and broke away from terminally ill Uncle Sam.

Nuking of Novosibirsk, the capital of Siberia, was the last act of American luck. From now on Americans will find difficult to find Oil, Coal and Aluminium, yet alone Uranium. No nuclear weapon will ever be produced in America, guaranteed!

Nothing to brag about during this turn, except that Americans wont be able to rush anything anymore! All the conquest reports in September!;)

We don't.... but we do believe in everything our spies write in their reports...
That might just tempt me to bomb one of your cities now.

Cancel all deals with Russia and remove your forces from US soil now, else, you will lose another city.

You can stop the agony, you know... you just have to say the magical words!!!

Magical Words:
Spoiler :
S-U-R-R-E-N-D-E-R !

What a crashing defeat for America! Washington, Chicago, Denver -- without any nukes, all in one turn! Words fail to describe the majesty of Russian Army, you just need to check this spoiler to get an idea:

Spoiler :

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot0224.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0224.JPG
    207.8 KB · Views: 121
  • NewWhiteHouseFlag.jpg
    NewWhiteHouseFlag.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 118
When this game is over ... we should do a post analysis discussion.

e.g. Canada would never have let Russia use its territory to invade the USA. Its alliance with the USA should be as strong as its one with the UK.

There may also be some other faults which are worth discussing.

Oh, come on :) So you are going to defend Puerto Rico like Iwo Jima? Or hide in Ocean with your stealth destroyers? What are your hopes? All your base is OURS, :mwaha:

I think that is really an elaborate plan for USA to win the game...

My only sorrow is that my ICBM was caught by the American SDI... :mad:

"Catch me if you can" is the game we will play for a while ... :D

Top Bottom