Eastern, Western Ukrainian Peace Plan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Russian and Ukraine leanguage is very similar. But in all Ukraine the official language is Ukranian and in Russia the official language is Russian.
Now we need to decide witch side of the borders Dombass is.It is hard to say, it is so hard that have a war to just decide that.
Ok, well this is my solution....allow "official" languages and some ethnic holidays in donbas, tell russia to GTFO and target all their supply lines and staging areas with every weapon in europe.

To clarify, sanctions on Russia would not be removed. At least not for the foreseeable future.

The whole purpose of such a deal would be to stop the fighting and killing right now. It ain't perfect and it certainly gives Putin a huge reward, but that land is given because I don't think there is any other way to bring him to the negotiating table.

Ukraine we can always force to the table because of their dependence on us for supplies and weapons. They are much more dependent upon us now that they are currently fighting a hot war and desperate for survival.

As far as cities being Divided and causing social problems, well this plan isn't here to solve all the World's complicated problems. It is simply to create a peace that will prevent the conflict from escalating so we don't have to worry about death by nukes or a Chernobyl disaster ten times worst than the first one.

The conflict must end soon and I can't stress that enough. This is because even if it doesn't escalate to WW3 or have a nuclear plant get destroyed the global south is highly dependent on Ukrainian and Russian grain and fertilizer. There is expected to be a major famine in Africa and the Middle East if we don't stop this now. That means more migrants and terrorist activity if we do nothing now.

To clarify, sanctions on Russia would not be removed. At least not for the foreseeable future.
Someday the sanctions need to be removed, because if sanctions still a thing after the end of the War, Putin will invade other countries as Moldavia.

Someday the sanctions need to be removed, because if sanctions still a thing after the end of the War, Putin will invade other countries as Moldavia.

It would make more sense to remove them if Putin either steps down from power, or if he shows he is committed to a long and everlasting peace and signs a formal written treaty as to expand and support proxy nations no further.

We can't afford to be too generous with removal of sanctions because we can't appear anymore weak especially since part of this plan requires giving him all of Eastern Ukraine.

What more would he want? All of Ukraine? That would simply be intolerable to the Ukrainians even if we do supply them with weapons. Putin should simply come to realize that the deal above is very generous and considering circumstances he should just accept it. Otherwise any denial of any peace process on his part makes him a true beast and enemy if the World.

Vladimir Putin is an elderly politician coming towards the end of his life.

The thinking that no thought out concession may be made to Russia because if any are
made, he will like Adolf Hitler, invade countless other countries is all too convenient
for those parties, whose group think thought bubbles very much helped create the problem,
that remain in influence and power in the world today, and are unwilling to admit their errors.

Vladimir Putin is an elderly politician coming towards the end of his life.

The thinking that no thought out concession may be made to Russia because if any are
made, he will like Adolf Hitler, invade countless other countries is all too convenient
for those parties, whose group think thought bubbles very much helped create the problem,
that remain in influence and power in the world today, and are unwilling to admit their errors.

Remember this plan is far more generous than what anyone else is proposing in the West right now.

For everyone else people are insisting Putin take it like a man and get all his troops killed in a never ending conflict that won't end until all of Ukraine including the Crimea and the Donbass are back under Zelensky control. That is the alternative, which ain't so generous, so I'm not sure if Putin really should be pushing for the whole cake and try to eat it as well. Especially since his troops are showing a lackluster performance, I'd take this deal as it is and proclaim victory.

@ Joij21

Don't disagree.

Way I see it, the USA-Industrial-Intelligence-Military complex requires a war to justify its own existence and keep profits coming in.

Afghanistan was quite nice, but the civilians got bored with American lives being lost.

For them the beauty of this conflict is it can be kept going for years with no American servicemen at risk.

They will therefore oppose any compromise peace that puts their influence, jobs and profit at risk.

A question has to be asked is why did the Ukraine government not implement the Minsk accords?

That would have prevented the enormous escalation of the wholesale invasion of Ukraine.

I cannot help feeling that the Ukrainian factions opposed to the accords may have been mightily encouraged by external parties.

Joe Biden did the people of Ukraine no good by giving them nearly a billion dollars in arms to encourage their intransigence.

Moderator Action: Guys... drawing lines through a foreign country feels a bit... I don't know how to say it.... 19th-century imperialistic, in some way.
Given that we right now have 0 discussion basis for this, I'll close this thread for now.
This thread will be re-opened, in case this situation becomes relevant again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom