EAT POOP YOU CAT (again!) III: Also, Saturn

Can I sign up for the next round now?

You could sign up for the current round if you wanted... we're still due to end on a picture, which isn't ideal.

Awesome. Add me to the end of the queue.

OMG so close! :3

poop flung to Catharsis.

Catharsis

The high-tech hay roll is better than the others.

{EPYC fun-notes: some of you might recognise this as the ending caption from EPYC Round 1!}

CivGeneral

Perfection

My Spudnik has a dual 486 chipset! Hay, why you cryin'?

Joecoolyo

civplayah

Robot-Potato ID 486 Dual caused happiness in some, while sadness in others.

Nictel

landlubber

There was once an intricately-made GDR with the power to change happy smilies to sad smilies.

Owen Glyndwr

GamezRule

A smiley face controlled by the Waffen SS convinced madviking to make it snow on a sad beagle puppy.

Izipo

Diamondeye

Soldier in the sky
Teases an old, Nordic God.
Snow falls on the dog.

Mise

Abaddon

The gun toting general laughed as it snowed on the happy dog. This saddened Abaddon.

classical_hero

choxorn

The voices told Korean Robocop to shoot a dog in the snow. He laughed, and obeyed their command.

rhawn

Zack

The Japanese Robocop was angry when the dog wouldn't obey it's orders. So, naturally, it used a bazooka to shoot the dog into a pile of snow.

sepamu92

NinjaCow64

Robo-Cop stands at the base of Mt. Fuji, Japan, guarding it. He then sees a mutant cat-like thing that he is incredibly creeped out by. Robo-Cop does the only thing that seems reasonable in this situation, blasting the cat thing into tiny little pieces with a bazooka.

tycoonist

Frozen In Ice

After the half man, half robot soldiers failed to defeat the demonic kitten, the coastal town tried to use massive missiles launched from mountains to take down their foe.

Love

Japanrocks12

Just as the omnipotent feline was about finished making an example of his antenna-head minions, a little village by the sea had already launched two rockets to vanquish the self-same tyrant.

Here's how it panned out:

original caption said:
The high-tech hay roll is better than the others.

final caption said:
Just as the omnipotent feline was about finished making an example of his antenna-head minions, a little village by the sea had already launched two rockets to vanquish the self-same tyrant.

I am quite happy with this round, and do you know why? NO SATURN. SATURN NO-ONE LIKES YOU ANY MORE

Nice work everyone! :goodjob: Especially since there were no skips (apart from the Love skip which was my fault) for the first time since this game returned. As explained earlier, I am going on hiatus for a few months, but Nictel suggested that he might start a game, so if he does, make sure to join that!

I like how the robots came, left, and then returned at the end. And now I see that I switched the dogs to cats.:p

I like how long the dog stuck around :lol:

To be honest, I was expecting the potato to go a bit further than it did :p

Good work guys :goodjob: some very nice drawings, here.

And Cath, sorry for the fuzzy picture, I totally forgot to re-scan it.
Good luck with the exams, see you soon.

I like how the robots came, left, and then returned at the end.

Just like in real life. The robots will lull us into inaction, and then strike. Mark my words.

Why, oh why did I say Japanese? :lol:

As puzzling as that was, it wasn't the most confusing thing in the round... I'd quite like to ask Owen how the GDR turned into madviking's avatar. :lol:

Just like in real life. The robots will lull us into inaction, and then strike. Mark my words.

As puzzling as that was, it wasn't the most confusing thing in the round... I'd quite like to ask Owen how the GDR turned into madviking's avatar. :lol:

Mostly because at the time I couldn't figure out what the hell a GDR was :lol:

I do like how long the dog stuck around though.

Top Bottom