Eat Poop You Cat! CCRunner Style!

I take it the rooster at the first page isn't updated then?

Oh no, I'm still holding up the game anyway! Sorry guys. And I'm still pretty much constipated because I can't see lord_joakim's picture! I only see this:

:( What should I do?

EDIT: snark snark crosspost, hyuk hyuk

hmm.... I can't see it either. Dang, image shack got hacked right? I think that's what happened. I'd like to ask everyone that did a picture, if you could possibly re-send it to me? Because I lost most of them with that :(

the time-limit is gone until then of course

I hosted it on my freewebs :smug:

Say that again. Did Imageshack really got hacked ?

Does this means all the pictures everywhere are lost ?

Lukcy mine is still there, so you should be able to see it. I deleted it from my computer already sadly...

Say that again. Did Imageshack really got hacked ?

Does this means all the pictures everywhere are lost ?
No idea if that's what really happened. Somebody in the funny pics thread said something about it though I think.... so yeah, I don't know for sure but I think so. It it is true, it only affects the imageshack people obviously so not everything is lost. But I don't know

Didn't realize it wasn't up.....
Spoiler :
CCRunner said:
After cleaning up the mess, John the college student went to study for his philosophy final.
Sepamu92

Perfection
After running away from the vacuum cleaner, the blue dude cools off with nice refreshing Windex before tackling some Greek philosophy.
Bratmon

electric926
Hiring a museum handyman with ADHD is not a good idea.
civgeneral

Nictel
Police uses Tank to march on stone military&zombie couple.
izipo

Stylesrj
The zombie was attempting to re-enact Tienanmen Square, but the driver of the tank wasn't in the mood.
A single Mongolian Guard watched on with an expression of amusement.
Chandrasekhar

Firestorm94
Watch out for the epic tag team between Genghis Khan and his disfigured face, a tank crew, and a zombie.
Oyzar

BananaLee
Two Tanks wrestle each other in the WWE while Genghis Khan waits to be tagged.
Mise

Tasslehoff
The competitors in the gold medal TankWrestling match faced each other, searching for weaknesses. After an hour without action, the Viking spectators fell asleep.
Love

LightFang
As the tanks squared off in a battle to the death, the Vikings were disappointed at the lack of bloodshed.
Stee
azzaman333
The army travelled across the desert, consisting of many many tanks and many many many men with long hair and feminine facial features, despite the sun, which looked strangely like a type of smilie face, having a phobia and fetish for blood.
z4ckdabeast

iamwlrs4
The sun, dreaming of stabbing smilie faces, approved of James Blunt's army of tanks as they rolled across the desert.
Lord Joakim

Catharsis
"Despite the sky's blatant flirting, everyone else had nothing but murder and mayhem on their minds."

So we started with
After cleaning up the mess, John the college student went to study for his philosophy final.
And ended on...
"Despite the sky's blatant flirting, everyone else had nothing but murder and mayhem on their minds."
:crazyeye:

In for the next one! :D

In again again.

Top Bottom