Economy Mod

what do i need to do to see the tile info(doesnt always show up)?

Found out myself

i don't know if you meant this or if it is a bug but you cannot sell the brewery (maybe all the buildings you added but i have only built the brewery) which is really annoying me as i have forever lost 2 hammers for a measly 3 happyfaces which i needed at the begggiining of the gae but not now.

This mod looks nice.

/me downloads.

Also, five stared the thread.

Speaking of which........

*in a quiet whisper* Will we see some FFH/FF/RifE modding when .dll stuff is released? :D

1UPT + FFH = GLORIOUS

FfH? Not from me. Nor from Ahwaric (Orbis), nor Xienwolf or Warkirby (Fall Further). May see something from Vehem, but I don't think so.

Really, noone wants to recreate FfH without Kael. So it's not likely to happen.

That said: Much of the RifE and FF teams will be working on a new mod, Eden. So far, myself, Grey Fox, Opera, Xienwolf, and Warkirby are involved. Already have a team forum, even, first on the forum for Civ5. ;)

Hmm, Eden... sounds promising.

I'll have a look :D

Good to know that you guys haven't given up!

FfH? Not from me. Nor from Ahwaric (Orbis), nor Xienwolf or Warkirby (Fall Further). May see something from Vehem, but I don't think so.

Really, noone wants to recreate FfH without Kael. So it's not likely to happen.

That said: Much of the RifE and FF teams will be working on a new mod, Eden. So far, myself, Grey Fox, Opera, Xienwolf, and Warkirby are involved. Already have a team forum, even, first on the forum for Civ5. ;)

Great to hear about the new project. Good luck with your new adventure, for me and countless others anticipate greatness. :yup:

Valkrionn. Any comment/ thoughts/ suggestion about the disappearing unit panel ? #461, #466, #476

Hey hey. Why don't you just edit 'ISSUES' in first post then !? I actually did a search of this thread with 'unit panel' and found just the one post by you (#421) so what's with the 'countless times' ? And anyway it only appears to be a partial solution (Frederic #443). Jeez.

Hey hey. Why don't you just edit 'ISSUES' in first post then !? I actually did a search of this thread with 'unit panel' and found just the one post by you (#421) so what's with the 'countless times' ? And anyway it only appears to be a partial solution (Frederic #443). Jeez.

Sorry, didn't really intend it to come out that way.

I have answered it many many times, I just didn't include that particular phrase each time; Mostly because it was in reply to those who did. :lol:

As I said, I have a solution. I simply cannot test it, as I cannot run the required resolution.

Is it something that I can test ? I can run high res. Or does it require developer intervention of some kind ? Happy to help if I can. I really like your work.

It requires modifying core game files atm, as I haven't made it modular (nor will I until I make a new build).

It is ONE file, something pretty obvious in nature that I missed because I made an incorrect assumption. Go to your Civ5 assets folder (Steam/SteamApps/Common/Civ5/Assets), go to UI/InGame/WorldView, and back up UnitPanel.xml. Then replace it with the attached file, and try to run Economy Mod (WITH UnitPanel.lua and UnitPanel_small.xml) at a high resolution.

If it works, I'll try and get a new version out with it and some updated modcomponents sometime this weekend.

Attachments

• UnitPanel.rar
    3.1 KB · Views: 157
It requires modifying core game files atm, as I haven't made it modular (nor will I until I make a new build).

It is ONE file, something pretty obvious in nature that I missed because I made an incorrect assumption. Go to your Civ5 assets folder (Steam/SteamApps/Common/Civ5/Assets), go to UI/InGame/WorldView, and back up UnitPanel.xml. Then replace it with the attached file, and try to run Economy Mod (WITH UnitPanel.lua and UnitPanel_small.xml) at a high resolution.

If it works, I'll try and get a new version out with it and some updated modcomponents sometime this weekend.
Attached Files
File Type: rar UnitPanel.rar (3.1 KB, 1 views)

hey man i did this and deleted the panels too but i can't produce nothing in game
i changed resolution too but no way of mod work
what can i do man?
thx

Attached Files
File Type: rar UnitPanel.rar (3.1 KB, 1 views)

hey man i did this and deleted the panels too but i can't produce nothing in game
i changed resolution too but no way of mod work
what can i do man?
thx

If you DELETED the files from the Economy Mod, it won't work. You have to have those files included; That's why the "WITH" was capitalized. :p If you already deleted them, uninstall the mod and redownload.

Guys, I have some problems with this mod.

1st: the lower bar with all unit actions isn't present. But I believe I read someplace here how to fix it, so I'm asking just to explain all to you. I don't know if 2nd and 3rd is related to this one.

2nd: when clicking the "choose production" in map the game don't open the city screen, and while in the city panel it just don't open the unit/building list. I also can't buy items/buildings. So I'm "stuck" in the 1st turn.

3rd: In the city screen, the collapsible list in the right are almost all without any "name" in it, it's "blank".

So... I think it's all.

If you DELETED the files from the Economy Mod, it won't work. You have to have those files included; That's why the "WITH" was capitalized. :p If you already deleted them, uninstall the mod and redownload.

i did all right tried with the file deleted and not deleted
i tried everything you said but the problem is i cant produce nothing with the mod
the info bar of unit appear but i cant produce

help pliz
i want to play with this mod but can't:(

i did all right tried with the file deleted and not deleted
i tried everything you said but the problem is i cant produce nothing with the mod
the info bar of unit appear but i cant produce

help pliz
i want to play with this mod but can't:(

Since it seems we have the same problem, I tried to do what Valkrionn said to you and I it also didn't work for me.

:)
Valkrionn.

I've played first 20 GT and all aspects of the UI look to be fine with new unitpanel.xml. My video options are all on 'high'.

I'll keep going. Very happy right now.

:goodjob:

I have an idea about strategic resources to make them more useful. Seriously right now oil has very few uses & iron is only used for swordmen & some ships. I think that there should be a blacksmith line buildings requiring iron (which replace Leatherworker) which improve the strength of your units against pre-gunpowder units This will also make musketmen alot more useful. Furthermore Knights should require iron resource as well. Their stats can be improved a bit to compensate with that. Also the late game units like Modern Armour should require oil instead of requiring only aluminium.

Top Bottom