Epic IOT I- The War to End them All

I wanted to continue this IOT :(
In the end, it's the first I've played. :p

Why not just update this one? I want to see the chaos this turn causes! :)

Spoiler Polandball Idea :

Spoiler Square 1 :
Serbia stabs Austria

Spoiler Square 2 :
Austria decides to retaliate after the alliance with Germany is confirmed and Britain, France, Russia, Denmark, and few others defend Serbia. Germany backs away and hides in the corner, abdicates and chaos ensues. Greece at this time starts to poke at Italy and Turkey.

Spoiler Square 3 :
Russia keeps growing and Austria keeps shrinking. Italy stops the war with Austria. Serbia is still holding the bloody dagger. Civil war in Greece, Greek royal family takes over Germany.

Spoiler Square 4 :
Austria keeps shrinking and Russia keeps growing. Austria suddenly gains many many minor Allies in Central and South America. USA begins to secretly help Austria. UK seizes major Germany colonies.

Spoiler Square 5 :
Austria is very tiny now and Russia is the biggest. USA continues secret help. England, Denmark and France stop the war with Austria but Russia does not. Austria, noticing that they didn't have a chance regardless of treaties and allies, climbed into tanks and began to fight back in the winter offensive.

Spoiler Square 6 :
Austria is tinier still but now has a network of allies. The deal would be that Allies would supply the Austrian army and Austria would do all the dirty work. Germany bites off more than he can chew. France declares war on Spain. Serbia still in corner caressing bloody knife and grinning maniacally.

Spoiler Square 7 :
Germany spills the beans. Austria proves that he would not only betray his only allies but would also betray "his" new ones. England and France declare war on Germany with Germany declaring war on France. Russia hates the plans and continues the attack on Austria. Austria is only relieved they didn't share their full battle plans and continues as planned.

Spoiler Square 8 :
BOOM!

:agree:

I prefer the Epic IOT II: Columbus's Voyage, that will be more balanced. Except if METY fixes the rules.

Top Bottom