Escape From Zombie Island 0: The Prequel

This looks really cool! Might I suggest one tiny thing, maybe give the city a new name to make it as though it happened else where. In EFZI 2, the civilopedia states that Paradise City was pretty much always awesome to live in with no bad things happening. This prequel could mess with it a little. Plus, with a different city, you can have different people, locations, and a new map and stuff.

I agree with that. Viewing your minimap I would suggest something like "NewCityName-North" "NewCityName-South" to devide the main name "NewCityName" further.

The Paradise City of this mod will be completely different to the Paradise City of EFZI2. Its name is going to be explained as derived as such because it was an "oasis paradise in a desert wasteland", or some such.

Besides, it's a scenario inspired by zombie B-movies... I'm not sure continuity is at all a necessity.

Here are some ideas for Heroes:

Zombies:

Frankenstien (I think of him as a Zombie)
Ramses - Like Horus, he rerose from the dead and is Horus' Servant.
Abe Lincoln - He was buried in Paradise City and Rerose. He got confused and thinks everyone is part of The South.
George Washington - Same as Lincoln, only he thinks everyone's British.

The Survivors:

Micheal Johnson (a Parody off of Micheal Jackson. He fought Zombies in the Thriller Music Video) - Micheal wants to protect his girlfriend, so he's using dancing.
Chuck Norris - He wanted to help kick Zombie ***.
Homestar Runner (if you don't know who he is, go here) - I don't what to say.
Vick Veteran - an old USMC member who wants to stop the Zombie Armageddon.

The Company:
Will Fence (a Parody off of Bill Gates. His attacks could be he throws Money, he Throws Computers, or a Mouse Sword) - A Billionare who helps his friend Micheal Smithson take down the zombies.

The Authorities:

Dangeresque (he's from Homestar. Watch this or this.) - When the Zombies attacked, Dangeresque was called to the scene.

The Rebels:

Willy Idol (a parody off of Billy Idol) - A Punk who wants to show the Authorites who is boss.
Moe Fathersbaugh (a parody off of Mark Mothersbaugh from Devo) - A Nerdy Punk who wants to show the Authorities who's Boss.

Frankenstien (I think of him as a Zombie)

A Mad Central European Scientist who created an undead Golem who became pretty much a psychopath who [the scientist] is now consigned to the state of walking death? How ironic! (Hopefully, he has/n't retained his intellect)

Also, since the leader of the Authorities is French, instead of using a modified (? It's been so long since I played Conquests) Willem van Oranje leaderhead, how about Shiro's modern age Napoleon?

Of course, the background can be changed to something more atmospheric.

Attachments

• Modern Napoleon.png
    Modern Napoleon.png
    29.1 KB · Views: 570
fuc??????????k what a great mod.:lol: but please dont make like a salat .i mean dont mix many things.what has George Washington to do with zombies. please dont make this a crap. it. i want this mod to be very scary:eek:

Moderator Action: Trying to circumvent the auto censor shows that you are fully aware your language is not in compliance with the rules

Unfortunately, the mod by its very nature isn't truly scary (for me at least :)) since it's supposed to be very cheesy b-movie style.

Saying that, I have actually thought of making a proper horror Civ3 scenario. It would take a lot of work, and I haven't decided the specifics, but I think it would be worth it :)

Music, Ambient sounds and All Unit Sounds would play a Big Part in accomplishing a Scary Game.
Should be a Dark Game concerning the Map and would need Bloody Attacks and Deaths :)

i agree .also humans souldnt be able to recruit a fighter every 2 turns.humans should have better units than zombies but less in number while the zombies the opposite.also the zombies should attack headquarters and homes more frequently.also zombies movies are based in the fact that some people have to fight many,many maaaaaaaaaany zombies.so zombies can create free armies(limit the number of armies to 4 maybe but increasing to 6 when you research a technology).this will make the game more difficult.add a bit more technologies and horro movie picture for atmosphere
also i didnt like the company leader .(former rapper turned corporate sellout) come one a former

rapper becomes the leader of the company .cant you find something better.also is this mod stll worked out
rapper turned to corporate sellout.cant you find something better.other that great mod.
ed

Top Bottom