Escape From Zombie Island 2: The Remake

Might be up for testing next week or so. Will contact you at SOC when the time comes.

btw it's nice to see some of the characters from this scenario pop in from time to time.

Takhisis... That's good because I will be uploading a New Update about that time. Just finishing the New Detective Unit. Rendering the Death Animation now then making and adding sounds and testing it in Game.

Yes, All of the added Characters from CFC remain in the Game and it is nice to see them here too :)

My Testers went off on other things and I have not heard anything from them for an extremely long time ( around a year) so after I finish the Units I want in the game, I will have to Game Test all Factions and make any needed adjustments... THAT can require a VERY LONG Time alone.

Although I will Game test everything myself regardless of any testers... it is still helpful to have someone interested and willing to game test and provide feedback.

IF you are interested in Testing... let me know. I would like to have anyone who is genuinely interested in the game and willing to stay with me to help :)

Hey Vuldacon,

I've done some RPG and card game playtesting before, so I'm familiar with the feedback protocols. I have an SOC account. I'll contact you there if you need an extra tester.

File not found.
"Art\Units\Iroquois Brave\..\Jaguar Warrior\JaguarWarriorFortifyGrunt.wav"

I'm beginning to think that I'm missing vanilla files, but the vanilla game works fine.

lord drake... The Jaguar Warrior is in the CIV III Game and that is a Link to a sound it uses.

The Iroquois Brave does not now use links to sounds but the game you have now uses links to some sounds such as this.

Check your CIV III Game for the Jaguar Warrior Unit .. it has that sound.

lord drake... The Jaguar Warrior is in the CIV III Game and that is a Link to a sound it uses.

The Iroquois Brave does not now use links to sounds but the game you have now uses links to some sounds such as this.

Check your CIV III Game for the Jaguar Warrior Unit .. it has that sound.

It has JaguarWarriorFortify.wav. Although I'm not 100% sure what you're trying to tell me.
Please forgive my ignorance. I've long forgotten what little I knew of modding and troubleshooting Civ III.

navigate to your Infogrames Interactive\Civilization III\Art\units\Jaguar Warrior Unit Folder.

Find the Sound called "JaguarWarriorFortifyGrunt.wav".
IF you are missing that sound for some reason, You can place this Fortify Sound into the Iroquois Brave Unit folder. You will need to change the Iroquois Brave.INI File to play this sound for the Fortify.

Under [Sound Effects] in the Iroquois Brave.INI file
Change Fortify to This:
FORTIFY=Fortify.wav

Attachments

• Fortify.zip
    30.8 KB · Views: 45
navigate to your Infogrames Interactive\Civilization III\Art\units\Jaguar Warrior Unit Folder.

Find the Sound called "JaguarWarriorFortifyGrunt.wav".
IF you are missing that sound for some reason, You can place this Fortify Sound into the Iroquois Brave Unit folder. You will need to change the Iroquois Brave.INI File to play this sound for the Fortify.

Under [Sound Effects] in the Iroquois Brave.INI file
Change Fortify to This:
FORTIFY=Fortify.wav

Problem solved. Many thanks.

I vaguely remember having a similar problem for all the native units at the inn. I couldn't find what was wrong with those files, so I just got rid of those units and replaced them with some chainsaw maniacs, and it worked fine...

lord drake... Good, happy you are up and running :)

Bengal Tiger... LOL... You should NOT have to resort to such Drastic Measures.

Glad you guys are managing to at least be able play but I hope you will download and play the EFZI2 Complete Version I will be releasing this year :)

...currently working on a New Police Car unit I believe the Police Station needs.
Game testing is ongoing and I hope to be able to complete this game soon.

Not editing out the units from file structure, just deleting them in the editor. Not so drastic at all.

Certainly I am excited for EFZI2 complete. By the way, will you post it as a new scenario, or as an update to this one?

Yes, a new version will deserve it's own thread. After all, it does have a different director!

Yes, a new version will deserve it's own thread. After all, it does have a different director!
Not really Takhisis... :lol:

But yes, It has had so much added and adjusted over these past 5 years that it could stand as a New Game ... at least as a Spin off... but it is NOT a Spin OFF or Really Super Different game... it is the same game that I have tried to Complete. Naturally, it has some changes, additions and adjustments but all will continue to see it as the same game :)

Check back in to my Testers group... I would appreciate your opinions :)

I have had many "situations" in the past years that have been difficult to get past but I am completing this game This Year... IF Not Earlier.

This is the Final Round and I am working on a Police Car to add to the Police Station for the Authorities.
Game Testing and any final Adjustments or additions are all that remain.

I have to Game Test all myself (each faction... many times) regardless of anyone else who wants to test this game. So I will be doing that after I finish this Last Unit.

I will probably make a New "Pyromaniac" eventually as I seriously wanted a Civilian looking unit for that position but I am sure that will require more time than I can spend at this point.

If I do Not make that new Pyromaniac unit before this release, I may very well do it and add it as an Update later. It has been 5 years since the last release and That is TOO Long.

Hope to see you check in with my Testers forum at SOC :)

I have to do a password retrieval op. Caturday?

Don't worry, it's the same username, all I have to do is some key pressing.

I'm looking forward to your new updated version! Keep up the good work!
EFZI is the only reason I keep my Civ 3 discs! :nuke:

Thanks caesarmd... The Game is in the last stages unless I decide to make a New Pyromaniac unit that looks like a Civilian for the Survivors but I will probably make that unit after the release when I have more time.

Top Bottom