Ethnic Diverse Citystyles

Wait, so you left the file containing the data required to make the units appear diverse out?? You need to combine them.
Hmm... Perhaps... I didnt really get too for into the game (and i didnt have acess to copper) but all the settlers/scouts i produced used the EDU graphic ...Maybe there might be some 'holes' in it... I played as the egyptians and I could have sworn there was supposed to be a unique warrior graphic for them... But i'm not sure... As a first impression it appears to work fine; even if it doesnt really make sense...

Yes, but actually; ignore what I said... It doesnt really work, I just realised that the ED units that were used were simply the ones at the top of the list for the particular category (sometimes this was the default civ ones) and it was only settler, scout and spearman that i saw using the ED graphic, but they weren't correctly assigned (not egyptian ones...) so i await someone to do a proper combo mod instead!

It depends what you're looking for... I like total realism... But to be honest the main reason is for its ethnic diversity; I'm perfectly happy with regular gameplay but I find it much much more immersive with actual physical differences between civs... Makes it feel less like a board game, y'know?

Top Bottom