Eurasia- Atlantic/Iran-Urals

Zubareva, may I use your map in my game design class to illustrate what can be done with the map editor in Civ3? It is a very good one covering Europe, which is where a lot of your major historical wars took place.

Zubareva, may I use your map in my game design class to illustrate what can be done with the map editor in Civ3? It is a very good one covering Europe, which is where a lot of your major historical wars took place.

yep :p

So basicly Zubareva misunderstood the rules of a Q&A thread, while all the points she wanted to make about communism could easily have been made in a new thread had she chosen to?

@Zubareva: Take it from someone who's been here for more years than he's proud of. There's all sorts of people on these forums, from every political ideology, religion, and ethnicity. My best advice is to ignore people you don't like, or if you want, take the discussion to the right place. What happens in the OT forum has very little to do with what happens here in Civ3 C&C, so it's actually not that hard. :)

Zuba,

Like YP, I've been here 12 years. Please don't let a few fools in the OT forum make you leave us. You are a fantastic contributor and from what I have seen person too. I ignore what goes on in OT, because long ago I came to the same conclusion as you - a bunch of people acting like the authority on topics they know little or nothing about.

Don't punish those of us who fully appreciate you because of the actions of others who don't even see the Civ3 C&C forums.

I've a broken right arm, and I am right handed. This is the most I've typed in a month. That should tell you how strongly I feel here.

You guys missed part of it. Her friend - a Cambodian with family members killed by communists - was upset by things said in that thread. Responded - naturally, if not wisely. Friend is a new member (check the meet the modders thread) - less than 20 posts - and got a yellow card warning. At the risk of getting cited for pdma - there were other ways to handle that. Z. is acting in support of her friend.

I also agree with what you've both said. & Pm'd each of them to say so.

I didn't miss it, I just didn't comment on it. Doesn't change my point of course.

Blue Monkey

I personally find it more sad than serious. My comment was just an observation and not really intended to spark a debate. So I'll just leave it at that.

Top Bottom