Europe 1878

Fieldmarchall

Chieftain
This is a scenario of Europe 1878 (for BTS!), the age of rising of national states, ballance between major powers and creation of new alliances which will fight in WW1 It's very realistic and historically accurate.

All states from that period are playable civs:
-Germany
-France
-UK
-Italy
-Russia
-Austria Hungary
-Turkey
-Spain
-Portugal
-Sweden
-Denmark
-Serbia
-Romania
-Greece
-Montenegro
-Bulgaria
-Netherlands
-Belgium

All victories except space race are possible. End of game is in January 1919 (492 turns). Techs from later times are removed from technology three. For nations with colonial empire (UK, France) resources from colonies are placed near country capital.

Enjoy this scenario and please send me your opinion!

Unzip and place in your Civ4/BtS/Mods

Made by: Luka Pušić

DOWNLOAD HERE

You should place it in your BtS Mods folder

Sorry, I missed the fact that is modded... Might add an install instruction to post #1. (And perhaps some additional info?)

Beyond The Sword. Expansion pack for Civ4! And not Maps folder but MODS folder.

Does it have the Triple Alliance and Entente Alliance Scenarios?
As playing Austria Hungary why does Germany not allying with me in 1879?

Why does Serbia continually destroys Bulgaria?

Does not have oil?

Does it have the Triple Alliance and Entente Alliance Scenarios?
As playing Austria Hungary why does Germany not allying with me in 1879?

Why does Serbia continually destroys Bulgaria?

Does not have oil?

http://forums.civfanatics.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=18233-download here better version of this scenario.

There are permanent alliances. But no events, game is open for alternate histrory :)

There is oil of course, but in new version (available now when you download) you cannot create tank before the last tech (in order to be realistic and not to have tank battles in 1890) ....

Serbia attacked Bulgaria 1885 and had 4 times but lost the war. That was considered as a miracle because Serbia had 4 times better army. So in the game Serbia has all chances to win the war.

hi Fieldmarchall

How Germany would have permanent alliance with Austria-Hungary and Italy?
Russia with France and UK?

Tanks can be used in 1916?

Strategy as Austria Hungary?

Germany can sign Permanent alliance first with Austria, and then one of them with Italy and then all of them are in alliance. Same as with France, UK, Russia.

Tanks can be used in 1916 if you had completed tech tree. And cost of tank is higher than in default civ4.

Strategy as Austria Hungary? There are many possible strategies. I would first attack Romania and Serbia, if they don't became vassals of Russia or Germany (because in that case you will declare war to one of these nations and in the start of game they are much stronger than Austria). After that you can attack Turkey and Bulgaria. If you avoid Russia or Germany attack you, you can easily and quickly control very big land... :)

Sign permanent alliance... you have option "permanent alliance" when you open diplomacy. but in start of the game all civs refuse that alliance

Top Bottom