Evaluating wonders.

I think this is a good point. I mean I wouldn't say "whenever" I'd at least need to have gold. Shweddy easy to dismiss cuz you're so close already to pacifism, the one and only religious civic. But with SPI there's certainly some optimization that can be found bouncing around OR/Theo/FR which are otherwise all locked under techs I avoid like the plague. The issue is it can compete with your attention for GLib and Parth.
Yeah "whenever" was hyperbole. I think gold is a resource that pops up more often that the others...don't have data to back up that assertion though.

Now if only we can get a mod to introduce a PHI / IND leader, that would be totally dreamy. ^_^

I haven't tried it myself, but according to this post it is as easy as editing the respective lines of CIV4LeaderHeadInfos.xml with a text editor

EDIT: Awesome, it works :goodjob:
Spoiler Qind Phi Huang :
QindPhiHuang.JPG

Last edited:
I haven't tried it myself, but according to this post it is as easy as editing the respective lines of CIV4LeaderHeadInfos.xml with a text editor

EDIT: Awesome, it works :goodjob:

Awesome sauce! Thanks for sharing. Though initially I was hoping for a brand new leader, but this would do. ^_^

Even Liberalism? I'm curious, because I would assume you would go for it in most games where you would want to run FR anyway.
No I get lib, the comment was meant on OR/Theo but I added FR at the last second because it seemed like an omission -.-

Top Bottom