Explain your avatar and Title

Well, my avatar is a little creation of my own (using Paint), and I'm sure the meaning of it is quite obvious. ;)

My title comes from the fact that I live in Mobile, Alabama (and by the way, it's pronounced Moe-Bee-Uhl, not like the word mobile), and that I am the self-proclaimed Duke.

I don't have an avatar, or if I do it's a stock one.

My title "Thread Killer" is because for some reason threads die after I post.

I didn't notice..now we have two thread killers!..I have to watch out!

My avatar is a downloaded windows clip art

The title is taken from a Jimmy Buffett song

EDIT: The two thread killer posts must've cancelled each other out because the thread is still alive

Well my avatar is a beaver swimming in water. (Hmmm, I wonder why I put a beaver in there :hmm: )

My title states that I am the ruler Elete'e. And as my sig and location state, Elete'e is a place I made up in my mind :crazyeye: :lol:

My avatar is a reference to my username. Seleucus Nicator used elephants at the battle of Ipsus in 301 BC. (It was the most relevant stock avatar I could find).

The "Diodoch" part of my title is for the same purpose. I added "of sarcasam" after I made a sarcastic comment in some topic that was mistaken as a serious comment. Hopefully it will help me avoid such misunderstandings in the future.

Well, lunatic descended from the word lunaticus, which is the belief that one goes insane by the phases of the moon. Seeing as Moony was my user name, it fit. The local part was just to create an alliteration.

My avatar, if I ever get to 300 posts, will be the image below. What can I say, I have some odd obsession with lunar activity.

My avatar? Just a hot chick that looks like my girlfriend... ;)

Originally posted by Aphex_Twin
My avatar? Just a hot chick that looks like my girlfriend... ;)

If you ever break up...you can introduce me to her ;)

I've been using the name Darth Pugwash on the net for a couple of years now.

The logic behind the name is simple:

Darth Vader + Captain Pugwash = Darth Pugwash

i dont got enough posts for an avatar yet, but i do got sumthing ready for when it does eventually happen (and i doubt it will at this rate!) anyhoo, here it is:

Originally posted by Darth_Pugwash

i dont got enough posts for an avatar yet, but i do got sumthing ready for when it does eventually happen (and i doubt it will at this rate!) anyhoo, here it is:

you'll have to make that 65x65

Originally posted by Inter32

If you ever break up...you can introduce me to her ;)
She may be more than you can handle, Inter32... ;)

My avatar is just a recoloured musketman.
My title may need some explanation. Kevin Costner made a quite cheesy film called Dances with Wolves about ten years ago. Me and my friends has mutated this into whatever we came up with, Poses with Porcupines is just the latest one.
My sig is some things I've said, + links to things I've posted.

Originally posted by Aphex_Twin

She may be more than you can handle, Inter32... ;)

hmmm...high mantainance huh? ;)

XEN

stands for Xenophon, a hero of mine :)

the avatar is Depp in the movie Pirates of the caribean cause :) pirates are cool :)

Originally posted by china444
My avatar is uncle pennybags'Pimpin Style ;)'

:rotfl:

A Pimp Pennybags could be the funniest thing I've seen in a while. He is a pimp, though, if you think about it. Come on...a name like PENNYBAGS? Madd pimpin'.

The question is, does he have the magic stick? :p

I like spiders. They're cool. Thus the avatar (tarantula).

The title is what Mount Lemmon (just outside Tucson) has
become after 2 major fires in 2 years. Not to mention the
massive fires in central AZ last year.

Originally posted by Darth_Pugwash

Ah dear old Captain Pugwash. In the nautical hall of fame he is second only to Capatain Wrong-way Peach-fuzz.

My title retain an historic link to my original username here at CFC which was loosly derived from my name.

The avatar is from a ukiyoe. It is the least ukiyoe like ukiyoe I have ever seen- but I like it.

Top Bottom