Which fantasy race would you play first?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm pretty sure the Patreon would attract some more .... well,, patreons if there was some progress reports or something...

Development Plan

In the coming month, I'll be releasing four Civs packs (Elves, Dwarves, Humans, Drow in that order), each of which will be playable with the base game. These civs will each include two leaders, at least 10 buildings, a few units, and enough modding to make them play very differently from all the base game civs.

Once the Civs packs are out I'll begin working on a mechanics mod to address things like alignment and spellcasting. That mod will function as the base required mod for all the Civs packs. The Elves should be ready to play in about one week. I'll release them here and on Steam.

All the best to supporters of Faerun. You might have thought I'd given up, but you should know better -- after all Faerun for Civ5 was in development for 8 years!

In the coming month, I'll be releasing four Civs packs (Elves, Dwarves, Humans, Drow in that order), each of which will be playable with the base game.
Really excited about the mod, loved the Civ V version. But where are these civ packs? It's months after you posted this, so they must exist. Where are they?
The Elves should be ready to play in about one week. I'll release them here and on Steam.
Checked here and steam. Searched "faerun", "elves" etc. Nothing. Where are they? Have they been taken off for development?

Hey, FramedArchitect, just checking in to see if there is any update on this. No updates in over a year has me worried.

this looked good but the steaming mess that is civ 6 still doesnt have a good total conversion mod out for it. sad. too bad they wouldnt admit that they should go back to where civ 4 was with the gaming mechanics and mod support

Hi,
Is there any news?
Loved the civ 5 mod, so i donated for the new one and really hope it will be released.

Top Bottom