Fall Flat Release

I thought you might... It does seem to fit the 'people as a wolf pack' theme they have. Plus, it was a unique mechanic to play with... Especially if you capture lairs near an enemy civ. :lol:

Then you'll have to block Caged Animals and Grand Menagerie for them - both balance-wise and thematically (if we were one pack with wolves, why would we put them in cages?)

Then you'll have to block Caged Animals and Grand Menagerie for them - both balance-wise and thematically (if we were one pack with wolves, why would we put them in cages?)

Actually balance-wise they'd be unaffected if you make the spawned animals permanently enraged as I suggested. I'd disagree about the lore justification there too, as while they may act live like a wolf-pack, they don't have any respect for weakness... The weak must serve in some respect, and if they use their own as slaves, they would cage animals, even if they see them as brethren.

Hurray, it's finally out! I'll definitely give this a try. Congratz and my thanks, Icerciro :goodjob:

I love it. The AI is keeping up with my score much better now. Even though I started Settler (increasing difficulty).

I love it. The AI is keeping up with my score much better now. Even though I started Settler (increasing difficulty).

One of my pet projects is the AI - it's something I sit and tweak while coming up with the more grand ideas. It's good to hear people are enjoying that.

The key you provided for file download was invalid. This is usually caused because the file is no longer stored on Mediafire. This occurs when the file is removed by the originating user or Mediafire.
This is what I get when I press "download".

:'(

No problem - and hope you enjoy it.

Eeh. Is the spell Sanctify broken? It works in regular FF. :confused:

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot0039.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0039.JPG
    192.3 KB · Views: 105
Wondering if you changed any of the events in Fall Flat Iceciro?

I got the 'who do we dedicate our monument to?' event twice in my only city in the first couple hundred turns of a marathon game...picked Mammon both times and am now getting +4 gold a turn out of that.

I'll add this to the FF bug thread later if you haven't played with that at all.

Nope, the only events I added were two for xiven, and they were clones - an alignment pick event, and the "get Korinna as the Scions" event.

Not entirely sure if it is a bug or not, but korinna's creeper will come out of autoexplore on dungeons and barrows etc, but cannot explore dungeons, autoexplore just moves it away and it comes right back the next turn. It can, however explore barrows. Wasn't able to try it on a ruins.

Wondering if you changed any of the events in Fall Flat Iceciro?

I got the 'who do we dedicate our monument to?' event twice in my only city in the first couple hundred turns of a marathon game...picked Mammon both times and am now getting +4 gold a turn out of that.

I'll add this to the FF bug thread later if you haven't played with that at all.

In the fist couple hundred turns...I can hardly imagine this to be a bug.
It is more of a balance issue.

It is just lucky. Remember that you could theoretically start with 3 gold hills, 5 wheat and the yggdrasil in your city radius. On noble that's pretty much autowin.

Spoiler How To Install Fall Flat without breaking anything! :
Instructions:
Install Fall From Heaven 0.43
Install Fall From Heaven's most recent patch
Install Fall Further 0.50
Install Fall Further 0.50 Patch J
Run Fall Flat's setup program!

isnt the last version of Ffh 0.40z??

Top Bottom