Fall Further 051 Bug Report Thread

Discussion in 'Fall Further' started by xienwolf, Jul 19, 2009.

1. odalrick

odalrick Emperor

Did you happen to lose Reagents between the time the first Mage was upgraded and the time you tried to upgrade the rest?

2. stupidnewbie

stupidnewbie Warlord

Found it. Donal Lugh was leading a great commander. I deleted him and it made everybody happy.

3. Kentarion

Kentarion Chieftain

kinda bug:

Amurites casting their worldspell in very early game stage (no civic inc. me having tech for mage/disciples) - no casting units - no sense in casting worldspell.

4. Wolfes

Wolfes Chieftain

In the civpedia it say that you need three tribal council to build a warcouncil but in the game you need 15 eldar council or tribal. Is that a change or a bug?
    Sorry already found it was because i was checking then playing jotnar.

5. not-prime

not-prime Chieftain

Good catch. I'd switched to Industry and set workers to automate mills and the AI decided that I didn't need reagents as much as I needed another windmill, which seems a bit odd.

I have an actual bug this time, I hit end turn and it's just endlessly "waiting for other civs".

Attached Files:

6. jimmythes

jimmythes Chieftain

Giving Hardy promotion to my Caption (bannor UU commander) makes him a 2 defense instead of a 7.

Edit: Yes this is patch B.

7. MaJa

MaJa Chieftain

playing hyborem patch B, i can't build ritualists

8. WarKirby

WarKirby Arty person

Requirements
    1. Ashen veil as STATE RELIGION. You probably don't have this. Hyborem doesn't start off as AV, you have to switch to it
    2. Priesthood tech
    3. Temple of the Veil in city

check that all of these are true

9. stupidnewbie

stupidnewbie Warlord

The 'pedia entry for the ogre warchief would imply that it is immortal, and yet it is not.

10. [to_xp]Gekko

[to_xp]Gekko QCT junkie

hyborem should really start with AV, as sometimes you spend outrageous amounts of turns before finally realizing you're still on no state religion :lol:

11. stupidnewbie

stupidnewbie Warlord

Kind of a weird bug... I have a werewolf ranger with somewhere around 800-900 exp and every promotion avalable. I killed something with it, and it lost its svartalfar art and become a standard ranger.

12. maglock

maglock Coatlann Tamer

Just downloaded 0.51 and patch B and the first thing I noticed while playing is that unit movement is extremely laggy. Like OnMove funtions are getting heavily taxed or something.

Also, when all units are finished moving, the End Turn light also takes a noticeable long time to light up.

In the Wild Mana mod for stock FFH everything seems nice and snappy.

Is it just me?

13. Kentarion

Kentarion Chieftain

Erebus Map Starting Plot didn't work out so well with Auric...

He is still on spawning position i guess not able to build a City --> Barbarian Settlement

And a Cave nearby. (Config: Erebus Tiny 6 AI, Flat, Erebus Starting, Barbarian World, Orcish swarms, All Unique Features, Favoured Starting Plot, Broader Alignments stuff)

Attached Files:

14. MaJa

MaJa Chieftain

Ok i allways thought hyborem started off with AV as state religion.

15. GIR

GIR It'sNotStupidIt'sAdvanced

at the moment i'm playing with patch a (great game is going on) and noticed that my commanders don't get the 'hidden' promotion from the esus shrine. maybe it's already fixd in patch b...
    also i can open chest from other players (i don't see them but if i'm on the plot i can open them).

16. Kentarion

Kentarion Chieftain

haha... barbarian gretchin is the hero of foxford. don't think barbs should receive unique features right?

Attached Files:

17. Wodan

Wodan Deity

couple of notes.

Mouth of the Divine, when casting Spread the Word, seems to dispel Hope, even though he didn't leave the city.

Egrass is able to cast Spring on a marsh, to no obvious effect.
    :ninja: (ninja edit) I take that back... it's not the marsh... I'm not sure what it is. He's also next to a steading and a sugar.

CIV4UnitInfos.xml is saved without linefeeds. Might want to resave.

18. Kentarion

Kentarion Chieftain

the warden promotion text of yvain - and probably also others who can cast it ist damaged.

TXT_WARDEN_....whatever... something... you know what i mean.

19. Chronomancer

Chronomancer Chieftain

I'm Multiplaying FF a lot with a friend of mine, and we experience tons of OOS.

Finally today we were able to nail down two OOS scenarios 100%.
    I have no clue if it is possible to fix these easily or not. Also I don't have an OOS Logger running atm., sorry for that. Still here's the description of what is going on:

# 1:
    Different Combat results. He had a lvl 6 archer on a hilltop that got attacked by a normal Lion. On his client the Lion won, on mine the Archer won, causing instant OOS.

#2:
    Withdrawing from combat while on the defense.
    We did several tests on this and it seems that whenever a unit that is being attacked by an AI withdraws we have an instant OOS. If we ourselves attack something and withdraw on the offense, nothing happens. I used Harmatt to test this extensively.

20. Alneowyld

Alneowyld Chieftain

Hi, ever since I installed patch B I've been noticing barbarian units spawning in visible tiles, sometimes even adjacent to my borders, has anyone else noticed something like this? :confused: