Fall To Pieces: Modular Mods by Iceciro

Noticed a mod called "naval antics" in your complete pack but can't find any documentation on what it does. Are you sneaking in some free beta testing Iceciro? ;)

I thought I could use that mod to make the AI behave navally, but it really doesn't help much. They do small scale stuff, but no big landings.

To be honest, my interest in modding FF sorta waned mainly because I got it working well enough to finally play through! With my betatesters and I doing full games without OOS issues - well, there wasn't much I felt the need to *fix* anymore. I'm pretty happy with the way it works currently - obviously if I didn't need to yank so much stuff for MP it would be better, but...

So yeah, I'm not very active in Fall's forums. The Epic Search For A Job occupies time I used to be able to spend just modding, and the rest of the time I have to spend actually gaming to de-stress.

When the economy picks up you'll likely see the modding from me pick up soon after.

it's good to hear from you anyways. might be quite a while before the next FF version ut we can at least promise there will be plenty of new toys to play with when it's done.

Top Bottom