Fallout mod.

Does anyone have a list of special abilities in the Civ3 system?

For Units...

For City Improvements...

and for Wonders...

Thanks,

Herman der Cherusker
(Scourge of Rome)

Hi HermanCherusker ...

I don't know of any text document ... however ...

Try posting your question in Civ3-General Discussions/Quick Answers Sticky, I have found it to be an incredibly swift and informative thread ;)

Or you can go into the 3C3 Editor and that gives you all the variables which can be activated for every easily modifiable game option :crazyeye:

Hope this helps :goodjob:

Gents, I forgot to put up a screenie of FTR's excellent Highwayman model, well now I am rectifying that mistake. :D I will get a pic of his Corvega up in the next day or so.

Enjoy. :)

:nuke: Cheers Senior Elder Thorgrimm :nuke:

Miloch said:
Nice! :) That's damn good looking Thor.

Feel The Rads deserves all the credit for that lovely model. :D

When does that Corvega Pic come out? :D still a big fan, hopin the mod comes out before Civilization IV?? (if Civ 4 comes out before the mod, are you goin to move it over to that or just keep it on Civ 3?)

flamescreen said:
I've posted a new building in my board. Wanted two, but didn't got the time.
Tell me if there are any probs with it. Since I lack the time, I'll be doing the SC4 ones for a while.

The car, looks exactly as I remember it from the RPG's, great work FTR!

@Flame, sorry for not putting up the screenie of the citizen, but RL had me pretty swamped for a bit. I will get that new building and Vault Dweller screenies up in the next day or so, scout's honor. :)

:nuke:Cheers Senior Elder Thorgrimm:nuke:

As promised, here are the screenies of the Vault Citizen(settler) and the new building I am going to use as the Bot barracks, called the Bot Refit Center. :)

I will get the Corvega up tomorrow. :D

Really like the Bot Refit Centre ... I was thinking about the type of building aethetics various 'civs' would have have ... this is particularly well done as I don't see an artificial intelegence necessary following the traditional 4 walls and a roof design principal ... especially in a land thats barely viable and any resource is something to covert and sparingly utilize ...

Also can anyone direct me to a website that explains the world of Fallout ... yes yes yes I could google myself :rolleyes: ... but everyone knows that the better sites are only found through exploring links of links of more obscure sites.

Thanks and keep up the great work :goodjob:

Civ IV or not, I will stick to III as long as it takes for a few mods to finally come out. Fallout mod and LOTM surely are worth months (years?!) of efforts... and expectations.

pinktilapia said:
Civ IV or not, I will stick to III as long as it takes for a few mods to finally come out. Fallout mod and LOTM surely are worth months (years?!) of efforts... and expectations.

@Pinktilapia, thanks for the vote of confidence. As this mod has become a labor of love for me. As with civ 4 looming I am expecting folks to abandon civ 3. But I shal endeavor to persevere to complete this mod. :D

@fe3333au, Flamescreen deserves all the credit for that one. :) That is why he is the chief architect of the Brotherhood. :lol:
Here are a couple of links for finding out about Fallout. The Radiated Society is where I am running a couple of RPG's based on Fallout. That is where I hang out when not messing with the mod. ;) :D

http://www.nma-fallout.com/

http://www.stgfc.com/

Here is the Corvega as promised. :)

Top Bottom