Fallout mod.

Reddog you still alive? Or have you been pulled off by the dreaded bail monster? ;)

If you are still alive, any progress on those city gfx?

:nuke: Cheers Senior Elder Thorgrimm :nuke:

After the screen, seems like it's ok in size, but I'll be doing the 160 version as well, since it's rendered and just in case.
I've made another graphic, the one I've been planning for past week. In my board.

This corvega looks like there has been a slight change in the front part, than in game, but still resembles it almost precisely(my memory of the game could fail me though and it could be identical) and is FO-atmospheric one, certainly.
:goodjob: FTR, once again!

Also, Fe3333au, try DAC and probably Interplay.com could give you a few hints of were to go to. Also, I'd play the games if you found them(Especially FO, less FO2 and FO:Tactics, and certainly NOT Fallout:Brotherhood of Steel, which is the perfect game to KILL the genre created). Search for Fallout:Radioactive that should have them in a cheap bundle(If it's still out there, it was released 2 years ago I think).

This corvega looks like there has been a slight change in the front part, than in game, but still resembles it almost precisely(my memory of the game could fail me though and it could be identical) and is FO-atmospheric one, certainly.
:goodjob: FTR, once again!

You are partly right, because actually there are more versions of the Corvega as in-game art as you'll see in the two screenshots I uploaded. Notice the first one has the turbine-thingie separated from the rest like my model has while the second one has it as part of the rest. I guess about this difference you were talking...
So yeah, it's probably different from what you remembered because of the reference screenshots I used to model it.

And no, it's not identical by any means, but that's all I could do at that moment. :)

Attachments

• temp1.JPG
    temp1.JPG
    15.3 KB · Views: 146
  • temp2.JPG
    temp2.JPG
    5.3 KB · Views: 129
Flame, I think both of you are doing an outstanding job. :) Keep up the good work both of you.
Oh FTR has finished the model of Frank Horrigan, and I will post it tomorrow. I think it is outstanding.

But I am still wondering what happened to Reddog.

Wow, every time you think im gone, I come back! You can't get ride of me yet! RL is throwing everything it can at :crazyeye: me but I'm still going. :goodjob:

Reddog said:
Wow, every time you think im gone, I come back! You can't get ride of me yet! RL is throwing everything it can at :crazyeye: me but I'm still going. :goodjob:

Bud the LAST thing I want to do is get rid of you! :D :lol: Just glad to hear you are still alive. :)

I've completed another building this week.
Btw, if any of other guys want to do that as well, you're free to do so.
I still contribute to the mod, but as an external partner(so if you don't see me included in the credits list, but only in strictly creation related ones I'm providing, don't be alarmed. I asked for it, as not a member of the team).

Also, here's a preview of how the dweller will look in Wasteworld, with the civcolors I've chosen(if I'll not be able to rectify the palette problem). I haven't made any terrain graphics yet, so this is from the main game.
The current was a bit darker so you might see this and not make the connection immediately. This will be the way it'll look after I fix my palette.

flamescreen said:
I've completed another building this week.
Btw, if any of other guys want to do that as well, you're free to do so.
I still contribute to the mod, but as an external partner(so if you don't see me included in the credits list, but only in strictly creation related ones I'm providing, don't be alarmed. I asked for it, as not a member of the team).

Also, here's a preview of how the dweller will look in Wasteworld, with the civcolors I've chosen(if I'll not be able to rectify the palette problem). I haven't made any terrain graphics yet, so this is from the main game.
The current was a bit darker so you might see this and not make the connection immediately. This will be the way it'll look after I fix my palette.

Flame, you are doing a damn good job dude, so you will get credit in everything you make or participate in. :)

Here is the Vault Citizen (settler) In the mod and in game.

:nuke:Cheers Senior Elder Thorgrimm:nuke:

Well, It isn't much, but here is my first effort at trying to give FTR's models some life. :D If any of the unit makers here know how to add things like patches of rust and different colors to different parts of the same cube it would be most appreciated.

Oh FTR, some of the models have errors. The Sec Bot here was missing the right arm so I mirrored it. Most were easy to fix, but Horrigan is missing his entire torso, and that can't be mirrored.

Here it is. Still a very much work in progress. ;)

As you can see with this new screenie, I am getting better with Max. ;) What do you gents think of it? also if somebody could post a screenshot of the SecBot I will try and get it to look more like the game ones. :)

:nuke: Cheers Senior Elder Thorgrimm:nuke:

Hey Thorgrimm. I see a giant scorpion in your screenshot up there. Where did you find it and does it have an attack anime?

EDIT: I forgot to mention the Sec Bot looks like it's coming along nicely.

tjedge1 said:
Hey Thorgrimm. I see a giant scorpion in your screenshot up there. Where did you find it and does it have an attack anime?

EDIT: I forgot to mention the Sec Bot looks like it's coming along nicely.

tjedge1, I got the scorpion here on CFC, but it only had a run and default anims, I was hoping the maker would eventualy finish it, But I do not think he has been on in a very long while.

:nuke: Cheers Thorgrimm :nuke:

awesome work on the sec bot Thorgrimm! everytime i check (i check quite often) on you guyz, you always seem to have some good info to add and kickass grafix! i cant wait fer this to come out!

Thanks Thorgrimm, I was hoping you had a better version than me,but it sounds like the same one. Oh well.

P.S.- Ditto what AmeriDane said.

tjedge1 said:
Thanks Thorgrimm, I was hoping you had a better version than me,but it sounds like the same one. Oh well.

P.S.- Ditto what AmeriDane said.

Gents, thanks for the comments. Here is the Sec Bot with a different texture map. I have been told it looks more like the one in the game, what do you gents think?

Thorgrimm said:
Gents, thanks for the comments. Here is the Sec Bot with a different texture map. I have been told it looks more like the one in the game, what do you gents think?

Nice texture map.:goodjob:

Here is a screenie of the Sec Bot at about civ scale. It now has the correct weapons pods and retextured. Let me know what you gents think. :)

Maybe just me ... but can't tell much with the all black background ... hard to tell anything apart from the size ...

BTW Brilliant graphics touch you have ... the tarnished bronze looks fantastic

Top Bottom