1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Fallout: Tame The Wastes bug reports

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Fury Road Modpack' started by Lib.Spi't, May 6, 2013.

1. LonelyLurker

LonelyLurker Chieftain

Here's a couple more consistently CTD-ing saves, if they have the same 'slaver' issue then you have confirmation.

Attached Files:

2. clanky4

clanky4 Emperor

I looked in the art/unit file in the mod and there is no settler folder.

3. Set

Set Warlord

I can tell you that the Red blobs are a problem with the unit art. I'm currently making my own mod and am constantly dealing with "blob" units (I'm terrible at all things art). Check that the unit art reference is correct, and then check that the art files themselves are not corrupted or damaged or something.

4. Lib.Spi't

Lib.Spi't Overlord of the Wasteland

oh right it was missing... how bizarre.. I wonder how I managed to do that.. ok well that solves that problem then, I will get some more things in first and then relase an update and all should be fine :D

I will start looking into the CTD slaver potential today, so with luck we may have some greater stability :D

5. Lib.Spi't

Woah lurker your empire is HUGE! on turn 250! what speed are you playing?

EDIT: Ok so it seems like the theory of fortifying slavers has fixed 2 of the saved games, I removed the fortified slaver, added the ai fix so that they shouldn't use them for city defence, put a new unfortified slaver back in place and no crash. However that 'master' save game as the super mutants still crashes, and I cannot find an offending slvaeer unit, in the ghouls they have some slavers, but when i eleted them it made no difference... so the source of the crash remains a mystery for that when, if anyone else can find a fortified slaver in a city in that game great! but I can't....so for now it remains uncertain!

Lurker would you be interested in joining the dev team as an official tester? you would get access to our dropbox and the latest version of the mod, as well as being part of out dev group forum.

PM me if you are interested

6. clanky4

clanky4 Emperor

lib I searched through the map and deleted all the slaver units. The game did not crash after that. But it did crash 6 turns later.

Then I randomly removed a sheriff that was about to be killed by a deathclow and the game went on for 5 more turns before crashing.

I am assuming there is something wrong with the slaver/sheriff system.

7. Lib.Spi't

Yeah I think for definite one of the fall downs is fortifying slavers in cities, which I think I have fixed.

not sure what else is wrong, I will try and get some other things added, then I will upload an update.

So keep looking thinking of other things that could do with a tweak/adjustment!

8. LonelyLurker

LonelyLurker Chieftain

Marathon, but the Ghouls game is on turn 556 not 250.

9. masaykh

masaykh Prince

i got crash on rad scorp killing my survivor (not armed one) dmp gave me access violation error

also i found fix fox tech splash screen on research finishing
    K-Fallout\Assets\Python\Screens\CvTechSplashScreen.py
    string 133

# Icon Panel
    szIconPanel = "IconPanelGlow"
    screen.addPanel( szTextPanel, "", "", true, true,
    szTextPanel need to be replaced with szIconPanel
    self.X_ICON_PANEL, self.Y_ICON_PANEL, self.W_ICON_PANEL, self.H_ICON_PANEL, PanelStyles.PANEL_STYLE_BLUE50 )
    screen.setStyle(szIconPanel, "Panel_Blue50_Style")

OR remove this block - as it dont show anything then corrected

UPDATE
    and one more crash on rad spider killing worker
    gaved Integer divide-by-zero - code c0000094

and one question - all units should have oportunity fire?
    Dont it need to be restricted to shooting units?
    i find it not right that melee units have it...

10. Lib.Spi't

Yeah op fire isn't working right at all, haven't been able to fix it yet. It is supposed to only work with units with range bombard, but I noticed that too in my last game that everyone seems to get it, it also triggers in completely the wrong way.. The tech splash screen hasn't been applying any of my changes in game, I don't know what is going on with that..

I don't know why animals killing things would be a problem...

11. Lib.Spi't

no I meant the NCR game :)

12. masaykh

masaykh Prince

i noticed that you dont changed quests
    playing for Ghouls i got quest to make 9 swordmens
    you should turn quest off till you change them)

some resources have different difinition - like Junk get showed as copper)

and i seen xml errors like absent xml definitions - do you checked them?

13. Lib.Spi't

turning off quests is not an easy thing to do, at least i don't think it is, if you find absent definitions, let me know what they are. You have to realise there is A LOT of stuff to wade through in civ code, stuff is bound to get missed, and recently my testers have got busy so i have no one to test but me, other than guys posting here. I don't know how junk has come up as copper, if anything it should come up as iron, munitions should show up as copper.

Also on the Quests you will get militia not swordsman, there is just the text to the quests that is not right at the moment. Remember this game is an alpha, so there is a lot of unfinished content and for most things it is just me working on it...

14. masaykh

masaykh Prince

[30581.234] Load XML file xml\Technologies/CIV4TechInfos.xml SUCCEEDED
    [30581.234] SetGlobalClassInfo (Civ4TechInfos/TechInfos/TechInfo)
    [30581.297] info type TECH_TECH_ASSIGNED_TASKS not found, Current XML file is: xml\Technologies/CIV4TechInfos.xml
    [30581.297] info type TECH_KNOWLEDGE_EYY not found, Current XML file is: xml\Technologies/CIV4TechInfos.xml
    [30581.312] info type MANUFACTURING_ROBOTICS not found, Current XML file is: xml\Technologies/CIV4TechInfos.xml

[30581.453] Load XML file xml\Units/CIV4PromotionInfos.xml SUCCEEDED
    [30581.453] SetGlobalClassInfo (Civ4PromotionInfos/PromotionInfos/PromotionInfo)
    [30581.531] info type PROMOTION_HTH_ATTACK3 not found, Current XML file is: xml\Units/CIV4PromotionInfos.xml
    [30581.531] info type PROMOTION_COMBAT4 not found, Current XML file is: xml\Units/CIV4PromotionInfos.xml

[30582.217] Load XML file xml\Buildings/CIV4BuildingInfos.xml SUCCEEDED
    [30582.217] SetGlobalClassInfo (Civ4BuildingInfos/BuildingInfos/BuildingInfo)
    [30582.420] Wrote Buildings to cache
    [30582.420] info type BUILDING_VERSAILLES not found, Current XML file is: xml\Buildings/CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
    [30582.420] info type BUILDING_CASTLE not found, Current XML file is: xml\Buildings/CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
    [30582.420] info type BUILDING_AQUEDUCT not found, Current XML file is: xml\Buildings/CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
    [30582.420] info type BUILDING_LIGHTHOUSE not found, Current XML file is: xml\Buildings/CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
    [30582.420] info type BUILDING_HARBOR not found, Current XML file is: xml\Buildings/CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
    [30582.420] info type BUILDING_CUSTOM_HOUSE not found, Current XML file is: xml\Buildings/CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
    [30582.420] info type BUILDING_DRYDOCK not found, Current XML file is: xml\Buildings/CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
    [30582.420] info type BUILDING_AIRPORT not found, Current XML file is: xml\Buildings/CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
    [30582.420] info type BUILDING_HYDRO_PLANT not found, Current XML file is: xml\Buildings/CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
    [30582.420] info type BUILDING_INDUSTRIAL_PARK not found, Current XML file is: xml\Buildings/CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
    [30582.420] info type BUILDING_OBELISK not found, Current XML file is: xml\Buildings/CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
    [30582.420] info type BUILDING_PUBLIC_TRANSPORTATION not found, Current XML file is: xml\Buildings/CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
    [30582.420] info type BUILDING_UNIVERSITY not found, Current XML file is: xml\Buildings/CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
    [30582.420] info type BUILDING_OBSERVATORY not found, Current XML file is: xml\Buildings/CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
    [30582.420] info type BUILDING_THEATRE not found, Current XML file is: xml\Buildings/CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
    [30582.420] info type BUILDING_SUPERMARKET not found, Current XML file is: xml\Buildings/CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
    [30582.420] info type BUILDING_LEVEE not found, Current XML file is: xml\Buildings/CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
    [30582.420] info type BUILDING_JEWISH_TEMPLE not found, Current XML file is: xml\Buildings/CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
    [30582.420] info type BUILDING_JEWISH_CATHEDRAL not found, Current XML file is: xml\Buildings/CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
    [30582.420] info type BUILDING_JEWISH_SHRINE not found, Current XML file is: xml\Buildings/CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
    [30582.420] info type BUILDING_CHRISTIAN_TEMPLE not found, Current XML file is: xml\Buildings/CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
    [30582.420] info type BUILDING_CHRISTIAN_CATHEDRAL not found, Current XML file is: xml\Buildings/CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
    [30582.420] info type BUILDING_CHRISTIAN_SHRINE not found, Current XML file is: xml\Buildings/CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
    [30582.420] info type BUILDING_ISLAMIC_TEMPLE not found, Current XML file is: xml\Buildings/CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
    [30582.420] info type BUILDING_ISLAMIC_CATHEDRAL not found, Current XML file is: xml\Buildings/CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
    [30582.420] info type BUILDING_ISLAMIC_SHRINE not found, Current XML file is: xml\Buildings/CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
    [30582.420] info type BUILDING_HINDU_TEMPLE not found, Current XML file is: xml\Buildings/CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
    [30582.420] info type BUILDING_HINDU_CATHEDRAL not found, Current XML file is: xml\Buildings/CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
    [30582.420] info type BUILDING_HINDU_SHRINE not found, Current XML file is: xml\Buildings/CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
    [30582.420] info type BUILDING_BUDDHIST_TEMPLE not found, Current XML file is: xml\Buildings/CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
    [30582.420] info type BUILDING_BUDDHIST_CATHEDRAL not found, Current XML file is: xml\Buildings/CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
    [30582.420] info type BUILDING_BUDDHIST_SHRINE not found, Current XML file is: xml\Buildings/CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
    [30582.420] info type BUILDING_CONFUCIAN_TEMPLE not found, Current XML file is: xml\Buildings/CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
    [30582.420] info type BUILDING_CONFUCIAN_CATHEDRAL not found, Current XML file is: xml\Buildings/CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
    [30582.420] info type BUILDING_CONFUCIAN_SHRINE not found, Current XML file is: xml\Buildings/CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
    [30582.420] info type BUILDING_TAOIST_TEMPLE not found, Current XML file is: xml\Buildings/CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
    [30582.420] info type BUILDING_TAOIST_CATHEDRAL not found, Current XML file is: xml\Buildings/CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
    [30582.420] info type BUILDING_TAOIST_SHRINE not found, Current XML file is: xml\Buildings/CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
    [30582.420] info type BUILDING_HEROIC_EPIC not found, Current XML file is: xml\Buildings/CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
    [30582.420] info type BUILDING_NATIONAL_EPIC not found, Current XML file is: xml\Buildings/CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
    [30582.420] info type BUILDING_GLOBE_THEATRE not found, Current XML file is: xml\Buildings/CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
    [30582.420] info type BUILDING_NATIONAL_PARK not found, Current XML file is: xml\Buildings/CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
    [30582.420] info type BUILDING_HERMITAGE not found, Current XML file is: xml\Buildings/CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
    [30582.420] info type BUILDING_OXFORD_UNIVERSITY not found, Current XML file is: xml\Buildings/CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
    [30582.420] info type BUILDING_WALL_STREET not found, Current XML file is: xml\Buildings/CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
    [30582.420] info type BUILDING_IRON_WORKS not found, Current XML file is: xml\Buildings/CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
    [30582.420] info type BUILDING_WEST_POINT not found, Current XML file is: xml\Buildings/CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
    [30582.420] info type BUILDING_MT_RUSHMORE not found, Current XML file is: xml\Buildings/CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
    [30582.420] info type BUILDING_SCOTLAND_YARD not found, Current XML file is: xml\Buildings/CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
    [30582.420] info type BUILDING_PYRAMID not found, Current XML file is: xml\Buildings/CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
    [30582.420] info type BUILDING_GREAT_LIBRARY not found, Current XML file is: xml\Buildings/CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
    [30582.420] info type BUILDING_GREAT_LIGHTHOUSE not found, Current XML file is: xml\Buildings/CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
    [30582.420] info type BUILDING_HANGING_GARDEN not found, Current XML file is: xml\Buildings/CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
    [30582.420] info type BUILDING_COLOSSUS not found, Current XML file is: xml\Buildings/CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
    [30582.420] info type BUILDING_ORACLE not found, Current XML file is: xml\Buildings/CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
    [30582.420] info type BUILDING_PARTHENON not found, Current XML file is: xml\Buildings/CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
    [30582.420] info type BUILDING_ANGKOR_WAT not found, Current XML file is: xml\Buildings/CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
    [30582.420] info type BUILDING_HAGIA_SOPHIA not found, Current XML file is: xml\Buildings/CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
    [30582.420] info type BUILDING_CHICHEN_ITZA not found, Current XML file is: xml\Buildings/CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
    [30582.420] info type BUILDING_SISTINE_CHAPEL not found, Current XML file is: xml\Buildings/CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
    [30582.420] info type BUILDING_NOTRE_DAME not found, Current XML file is: xml\Buildings/CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
    [30582.420] info type BUILDING_SPIRAL_MINARET not found, Current XML file is: xml\Buildings/CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
    [30582.420] info type BUILDING_TAJ_MAHAL not found, Current XML file is: xml\Buildings/CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
    [30582.420] info type BUILDING_KREMLIN not found, Current XML file is: xml\Buildings/CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
    [30582.420] info type BUILDING_STATUE_OF_LIBERTY not found, Current XML file is: xml\Buildings/CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
    [30582.420] info type BUILDING_BROADWAY not found, Current XML file is: xml\Buildings/CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
    [30582.420] info type BUILDING_ROCKNROLL not found, Current XML file is: xml\Buildings/CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
    [30582.420] info type BUILDING_HOLLYWOOD not found, Current XML file is: xml\Buildings/CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
    [30582.420] info type BUILDING_GREAT_DAM not found, Current XML file is: xml\Buildings/CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
    [30582.420] info type BUILDING_PENTAGON not found, Current XML file is: xml\Buildings/CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
    [30582.420] info type BUILDING_UNITED_NATIONS not found, Current XML file is: xml\Buildings/CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
    [30582.420] info type BUILDING_SPACE_ELEVATOR not found, Current XML file is: xml\Buildings/CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
    [30582.420] info type BUILDING_ARTEMIS not found, Current XML file is: xml\Buildings/CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
    [30582.420] info type BUILDING_SANKORE not found, Current XML file is: xml\Buildings/CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
    [30582.420] info type BUILDING_GREAT_WALL not found, Current XML file is: xml\Buildings/CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
    [30582.420] info type BUILDING_STATUE_OF_ZEUS not found, Current XML file is: xml\Buildings/CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
    [30582.420] info type BUILDING_MAUSOLEUM_OF_MAUSSOLLOS not found, Current XML file is: xml\Buildings/CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
    [30582.420] info type BUILDING_CRISTO_REDENTOR not found, Current XML file is: xml\Buildings/CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
    [30582.420] info type BUILDING_SHWEDAGON_PAYA not found, Current XML file is: xml\Buildings/CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
    [30582.420] info type BUILDING_MOAI_STATUES not found, Current XML file is: xml\Buildings/CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
    [30582.420] info type BUILDING_APOSTOLIC_PALACE not found, Current XML file is: xml\Buildings/CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
    [30582.420] info type BUILDING_REFUGEE_CENTRE not found, Current XML file is: xml\Buildings/CIV4BuildingInfos.xml

[30582.966] Load XML file xml\Units/CIV4UnitInfos.xml SUCCEEDED
    [30582.966] SetGlobalClassInfo (Civ4UnitInfos/UnitInfos/UnitInfo)
    [30583.231] Wrote Units to cache
    [30583.231] info type UNIT_T51B_TESLA_ARMOR not found, Current XML file is: xml\Units/CIV4UnitInfos.xml
    [30583.231] info type UNIT_METAL_ARMOR not found, Current XML file is: xml\Units/CIV4UnitInfos.xml
    [30583.231] info type UNIT_COMBAT_ARMOR not found, Current XML file is: xml\Units/CIV4UnitInfos.xml
    [30583.231] info type UNIT_T45D_POWER_ARMOR not found, Current XML file is: xml\Units/CIV4UnitInfos.xml
    [30583.231] info type UNIT_MODEL_T not found, Current XML file is: xml\Units/CIV4UnitInfos.xml

15. Lib.Spi't

16. masaykh

masaykh Prince

you simply search all xml files for that strings and it will show you all files that trigger it
    i can do it if you want

17. Lib.Spi't

It would be XML and python, the other probjem is that it could be in a btw file that isn't copied across..

18. TezaPsyborg

TezaPsyborg Warlord

Can't figure out what's causing this CTD so attached the save on the vague off-chance it will prove useful for you. Isn't the slaver problem as I deleted all of them in world builder.

Attached Files:

19. masaykh

masaykh Prince

all absent type definitions present only in xml files
    you need to turn BUG advanced debuging
    it wil get more information for bugfixing.

and why dont you upgrade bug to latest version?
    (with same purpose - advanced debugging)
    i can say with absolute confidence - there is problem with dll
    i suggest to use some programm to check dll for syntax errors and optimizations.

20. Lib.Spi't

The main reason I haven't updated to the latest version of bug, is that i am not a coder, and coding is not very interesting to me (or easy)...Lately I have just got bored and lost motivation for doing the jobs that hold no actually pleasure for me... So it is mostly just that..