Far Horizons: Heart of Destiny

I got it downloaded, but the game doesnt seem to have the files for the leaderheads of any of the new leaders. I have downloaded the two files on the first page along with the attached file at the bottom of the post.

There should be a foldier called Flics in your Far Horizons/Art/ directory, thats where the leaderheads should be.

If you can play the normal version you should have no trouble playing the Alternate Civilizations version. ;)

I have encountered a small bug in this game, the bug is that the phakah man and the siege crossbowman for the Angkor people have not been removed after researching the upgrade for them, which is for them to become grenadiers, I be able to upgrade them, but however they need to stop being able to spawn on the building list since they are outdated. So can you fix that spawn bug of those two obsolete units.

Some positive comments here, your new music is really fitting, and don't get in my nerves like that one industrial/modern song. the graphics are more slicker(nice graphics in other words), and the new rubber Image is pretty nice.

Normally thats the case, Grenadiers would replace both units in the build list when you discover Flintlocks. But something with your game is causing that not to occur. Its happened to me in the past and is a miner bug with the Civ3 coding(and hense I cannot fix). Its a miner issue, don't worry about it.

Nice Its out.
If anyone gets around to posting a review on a finished game do you mind reporting the map size they completed it on? Thanks I keep busy till then.

Reason Im asking was I was heard the mod can't play maps 196 x196(what mine stalled on) or higher. Any contidiction to this would give me faith to try again .

Good news on the music! Can't wait thanks!

Update AFter playing.. .. Bravo!! Bravo!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ive never been so inpsired to deliver praise in the middle of exicting game but this has got some major additude now/ Has anyone seen the start up menus new look? or the music upgrade? I even noticed darkdos was quite content with it. :eek:

THe pedia? perfecto!, new buttons and gold highlights add abit of bling to the chrome .Makles it stand out better then any before advosor screen before it. Man the Techs! you added some serious techs then paced the space race if Im correct. Unlike Balancer Reloaded, We can play the whole future era now and you padded the rest so it has a taste like the best. In this dept only Rise n Rule is bigger.
(about the added tech, I might have a civ with more flavour techs then others but greece is incrediblly motivating to move up with)

Oh I can probably go on but have to catch my breath more important I have to get back the game here. Dude I hope no errors strike me down Cuz im going waste deep in land again (194x194)

Wish me luck and thanks for the new features on your flagship. THis will be enjoyed worldwide for many days to come. If you took any of my advice Im thanking myself right now. :D

Just an update while its up here. Its runnin smooth and pedia complete.;)

Im only just gettin into the second era (ya it sucks Im back working again :smoke: ) I'll still find time to let y'all in on any errors but as Greece, nothing so far has got in the way of great game play.

Thanks SoG its definatly warrented to be at top of the charts. Its a fully epic release!.

Remember that for in the 'future', I may say somethings worth the fixin ;)

I'm back with my old problem :) :)
Russians, demigod, huge map, year 16xx - well it's not crashing but it takes ai like 40 mins to move. and trust me i have more of a spacecraft then computer :crazyeye:
Any ideea ?

Top Bottom