Far Horizons: Past, Present, Future

i hope you can add more advance in the next expansion,like advance-farming,
mining,fishing & some more advance that can reduce pollution & corruption.
great-jod.geddon.i like this mod very much.thx. "for the people" :goodjob:

Downloaded it all, installed as instructed (with v2 and pediaicons patches) and continually get:
Missing entry in "text\PediaIcons.txt": ICON_BLDG_Hagia Sophia

Maybe you can let me know how to fix this?

Embarrassingly that error arrises if you make a typo in the Far Horizons directory name!

Fixed!

Yeah...I'm very sorry about the complexity of the installation. Unfortunately with the size of the new version, Heart of Destiny(The Expansion/Sequel), theres not much I can do to fix it. I will be contacting Gogf for the new mod, if all goes well, I can have one download for the entire mod... :goodjob:

Sword_Of_Geddon said:
hmmmm...interesting ideas airbus...I was planning on redoing at least the Ancient Era Techtree(I think its boring)...I'll definitely take those ideas into account..

I would like to see a mod that starts at modern times and progresses from there doing away with the ancient, middle ages, and industriel eras.

I think I watch too much mecha anime, and have had this idea burnin in my head since watching Macross Zero.

In my personal mod, I have the ancient and middle ages crammed in the first era and then industrial and modern in the next. Then I have a computer age and then a nano age. Can't post it though, it's over 3 gigs.

tjegde! that souns great, isint there a way you can compress the mod or make it smaller!! and i want to start making mod please how to a start, what do i need

hey sword, any clue when the new version will be out? (if its not already and if it is tell me where i can get it!) this is a really great mod and i enjoy it a lot. i think, however, that ill make a new world map for it as both that are included have terrible resource placement lol. i mean, come on! hordes of elephants in... AUSTRALIA?! lol. not to mention no saltpeter, iron or coal anywhere near england lol. again, great work

The reources for the maps on the mod were randomly placed.

@Captain Groovy: The best way to start learning is to open the Main biq and then save as to a different name to the scenarios folder and begin learning the biq through the editor. If you want to add things, then go to the forum with explanations and read up. That's what I did.

EDIT: About my personal mod it can be compressed to about 1.5 gigs. And the only way to make it smaller is to remove a lot of the graphix. At the moment, it's a little out dated because of my Mystara mod at the moment.

King Coltrane said:
hey sword, any clue when the new version will be out? (if its not already and if it is tell me where i can get it!) this is a really great mod and i enjoy it a lot. i think, however, that ill make a new world map for it as both that are included have terrible resource placement lol. i mean, come on! hordes of elephants in... AUSTRALIA?! lol. not to mention no saltpeter, iron or coal anywhere near england lol. again, great work
If you make your own map, are you just placing the resources yourself? If so I would love a copy of it.

Top Bottom