• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Fear, Loathing, and Gumbo on the Campaign Night - [Gamethread]

Lynch: choxorn -> kennigit -> spaceman -> Robert Can't, win game ez

spaceman, if you want to give us a quick rundown of each role and what actions your team has taken up to this point, that would be nice

So Robert Can't basically had the ability to buss his entire team and become not-rummy?
:/

Unvote

The problem with Robert's ability is that it can't bode good, or else it'd be an insta-win for the town(s).

The problem with Robert's ability is that it can't bode good, or else it'd be an insta-win for the town(s).

Yeah, we're definitely being suckered a bit here one way or another, but NOT killing a rummy is going to require a lot more than Spaceman simply saying there's another evil faction.

My best guess is that Robert Can't is some kind of anti-town, simply because as I said its a little TO convenient for him to just be someone who for free reveals the entire mafia team for the town.

I have to agree, even though you are basically saying we 3 people are all scum and therefore have to be lynched at some point.

Spoiler :
- There are also a few Independents, whose exact role will vary greatly from each Independent to the next. Most Independents win simply by surviving to the end of the game; a few have more involved victory conditions.

- There are rumors on the campaign trail there is also another faction. Depending on the amount of sign ups I get, they may or may not be true....

Relevant part from the OP ^

It is not unreasonable to suggest that spaceman is right. However, with the 1 NK, and no confirmation of a fifth faction, it would be somewhat ridiculous to not kill them off first.

tl;dr Zack's lynch order should be followed without question. Cue 2 boring days.

this is so strange

unvote; vote: Choxorn

Reading the rules, this is my conclusion.

There are 2 cult leaders Dems and Repub's, and some independents, along with our killer Rummys. Maybe also some commie 3rd party. The winners will be the faction with most ppl left standing. As far as I can make out only the Rummys and possibly the Commie have a kill, so at this point only the Rummys are a threat, so Spaceman is sort of correct in his post. However apart from the lynch the rest of us are only at risk of death from the Rummies, so IMO the greatest threat facing us all at this time are the Rummies and that commie (if they exsist at all). No doubt the Dem and 'Pubs cult leader would like to direct the Rummy kills against their competitors, but as they don't know who is with which faction (unless there was a sucessful scan last night) and there is no private comms using the Rummies to decimate the oppononets seems almost immpossible, hence it seems to me that it is in the interest of us all to let the cult leaders scan over the next 3 nights whilst we lynch these murderous Rummies. I suspect the winning faction will be the ones that sucessfully scan the most followers in this 3 day window.

tl:dr - No Town only cults poltical factions. Lynch Rummies.

I have to agree, even though you are basically saying we 3 people are all scum and therefore have to be lynched at some point.

Relevant part from the OP ^

It is not unreasonable to suggest that spaceman is right. However, with the 1 NK, and no confirmation of a fifth faction, it would be somewhat ridiculous to not kill them off first.

tl;dr Zack's lynch order should be followed without question. Cue 2 boring days.

and lose the only kill you have vs. the other faction? 1 NK, no evidence of a vig. And remember, for all we know the other faction could be a cult.

re Zack: the OP speciffically distinguishes between independents and the other faction so no we haven't already killed them

Spacey, you Rummies are usless now your outed. I cannot see that anyone will faction claim in public and then publically request you kill a suspected oponent, which ever way your try to spin it you guys are the walking dead and we'll pick you off one lynch at a time.

It's in our interest to lynch the biggest threat first.

Reading the rules, this is my conclusion.

There are 2 cult leaders Dems and Repub's, and some independents, along with our killer Rummys. Maybe also some commie 3rd party. The winners will be the faction with most ppl left standing. As far as I can make out only the Rummys and possibly the Commie have a kill, so at this point only the Rummys are a threat, so Spaceman is sort of correct in his post. However apart from the lynch the rest of us are only at risk of death from the Rummies, so IMO the greatest threat facing us all at this time are the Rummies and that commie (if they exsist at all). No doubt the Dem and 'Pubs cult leader would like to direct the Rummy kills against their competitors, but as they don't know who is with which faction (unless there was a sucessful scan last night) and there is no private comms using the Rummies to decimate the oppononets seems almost immpossible, hence it seems to me that it is in the interest of us all to let the cult leaders scan over the next 3 nights whilst we lynch these murderous Rummies. I suspect the winning faction will be the ones that sucessfully scan the most followers in this 3 day window.

tl:dr - No Town only cults poltical factions. Lynch Rummies.
are you saying you didn't start as a democrat or republican?

My bet is that the Rumsfeldians will probably have a go at Robert Can't tonight. Can anyone set up a tracking/watching scheme for this?

In response to those saying I am in a fourth party:

That may be true, but from what has so far been observed that party can't kill people. Thus tackling the Rummies should be no. 1 priority.

Vote: Robert Can't

Top Bottom