• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Fear, Loathing, and Gumbo on the Campaign Night - [Gamethread]

Unvote; vote: MartinLuther [pissed]

Unvote; vote: spaceman98 :p

OFFICIAL VOTE TALLY
[TIMER=4/22/2016 6:00 PM EDT; END OF DAY 3][/TIMER]

Robert Can't: 13 (Spaceman98, Christos200, Takhisis, KaiserElectric, Legato Endless, Zack, SouthernKing, Jarrema, Snerk, Golden1Knight, Double A, Terran Empress, Kennigit)

Spaceman98: 5 (KingMorgan, mat93, DuffKilligan, JohannaK, Snerk, Robert Can't)

Lohrenswald: 1 (Lohrenswald)

Snerk: (Lohrenswald)
MartinLuther: JohannaK)

19/22 votes recorded

Not voting: Tolni, Civ'ed, Redspy111

Is he dead? We really need a player's list.

Link to video.
DAY 3
[TIMER=4/26/2016 12:00 PM EDT; END OF NIGHT 3][/TIMER]

The third day of the campaign trail saw the largest controversies coming from, unsurprisingly, the drama over Robert and the list of names he presented. How did he get it? For what purpose did he leak it? Who is he really batting for? No one really knew and everyone wanted answers.

However, perhaps the most important nugget of infomation came last night, when agents sent to assassinate an unknown target failed. Spaceman said the target was Robert, and that he was being protected by his mysterious benefactors. Snerk came out and claimed
he was a surprise target out of left field. And does anyone even know 100% if Robert's list was genuine in the first place?

Coming up, it seems Robert's inability to successfully awnser these questions may be haunting him. His support is wavering in the polls, even compared to what the public believes to be outright Rummies. It looks like America prefers open rats to secret rats.

From NBC Albany, this has been Megan Omega on the Campaign Trail

---

A man with no heart is sitting at his home, shuffling postcards around. After the disaster of this election, this man could stand to use a vacation one of these days, and perhaps one of these locales could help decide.

"VISIT WONDERFUL BAGHDAD," the first card said, showing an immaculate desert landscape filled with minarets and mosques. The man rolled his eyes; what with both Syria and Arabia in complete chaos, even if Iraq itself was relatively fine, the Middle East was the last place anyone would want to visit.
It's not like I could make it any worse though, the man conceded with a shrug.

He shuffled the postcard in the back, and pulled out the next one. A lush, green jungle was the focal point, contrasted with a deep blue river that wonderfully complimented the lighter sky. On the top, the text read in a bold red, "PANAMA: GATEWAY TO THE WORLD"

The man with no heart scoffed. The trip itself seemed fine, but there was a nagging suspicion in his heart that no one would care or remember if he went.
It's really just a canal, the man concluded, everyone knows I can do better than that.

As with the the Baghdad card, the man put the Panama card back, revealing a postcard with a quiet, sombre ranch filled with longhorns. There was a tiny barn in the background, and the cattle seemed to be brimming with some kind of joy of mere existence. "LASSO IN YOUR DREAMS AT CRAWFORD," the postcard declared

I don't have any friends there, the man with no heart said. And to be honest, anyone from there would likely to be stupid and not worth my time. Maybe if I owned an oil company-

A knock on the door alerted the man. Putting down the postcards, he rushed to the front door, opening it to a man in a longcoat and a tribbly. However, the most distinctive feature of this intruder was not his clothing, but the tommy gun that was in his hands.

"Rumsfeld sends his regards"

Spoiler Lynch :
Robert Can't was lynched!
Robert Can't was Chief of Staff Richard "Dick" Cheney (Republican)!

Spoiler Tally :
OFFICIAL VOTE TALLY

Robert Can't: 13 (Spaceman98, Christos200, Takhisis, KaiserElectric, Legato Endless, Zack, SouthernKing, Jarrema, Snerk, Golden1Knight, Double A, Terran Empress, Kennigit)

Spaceman98: 5 (KingMorgan, mat93, DuffKilligan, JohannaK, Snerk, Robert Can't)

Lohrenswald: 1 (Lohrenswald)

Snerk: (Lohrenswald)
MartinLuther: JohannaK)

19/22 votes recorded

Not voting: Tolni, Civ'ed, Redspy111

It is night. No night talk allowed

Link to video.
NIGHT3
[Timer=4/30/2016 5:00 PM EDT; END OF DAY 4][/timer]

La li lu le lo

La li lu le lo

La li lu le lo

Spoiler Kill :
La li lu le lo
La li lu le lo

This turn will be slightly more than 48 hours since I hate late end cut offs. Sorry for the bit of delay of the update I kind of had a bit of issues today.

Yea so.....

I was all "well, whatever, I guess robert can't betrayed the Rummies before I had to" and was going to chill

but now the Rummies failed two kills in a row and, well, we have no idea why

which means I'll have to put in effort again -- as you all should. Honestly spaceman is not the biggest threat today.

A good American Patriot will die today it seems, killed by the communist mob.

I request firing squad.

BETTER DEAD THAN RED!

vote: Spaceman98

Top Bottom