• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Fear, Loathing, and Gumbo on the Campaign Night - [Gamethread]

You'd let the murderers roam the streets praying on the public? One even publicaly boasts about his attempted murder and you blame the victim. What kind of society are you trying to build here?

An <insert Democrat, Republican, Commie> society

vote: spaceman

Why are people not voting to lynch someone who needs to die for victory, and voting for someone who might not need to die for victory? Could someone please explain that logic to me.

Ya'll just need Jesus

But spaceman and I arent going anywhere, plus you dont need me dead

And republicans hate potential commies right??

I'm pretty sure Robert is Spiro T. Agnew, based on his own words. Now it is entirely possible that he's a bloody liar and not Agnew, but it would probably make sense.

As I did yesterday, I'll vote: Spaceman in order to maintain a solid runner-up.

I dont think we need any runner-ups. I will vote: Robert Can't.

I'd rather prevent funny abilities to the maximum extent. A solid runner-up is the most that can be done.

So Robert Can't was protected? Intresting. I guess his buddies helped him after all vote: Robert Can't
Lying till the end, eh? I'm quite sure you'll know that I was the one attacked last night, not Robert.
The details of my survival was not provided to me. I'm guessing somebody knows more than me about this. They may elaborate on the matter if they see fit. Though probably best to keep schtum at this point.

vote: Spaceman

Why did you go after me instead of Robert though?

Vote:Spaceman98

He's a Rummy, obviously.

Following Gumbo lore, Snerk could very well be Senator Jimmy Carter.

There might have been a bus driver thrown in for good measure, too.

Anyway, let's lynch these three and get on with it.

You know what, imma go with unvote, vote: Robert Can't instead. I'll switch back to Spaceman the second you make a full role claim. Ball is in your court.

Personally, i'd rather take out the rummies first so they can't kill anymore townies in the night.

but since everyone is on the bandwagon

Vote: Robert

Personally, i'd rather take out the rummies first so they can't kill anymore townies in the night.

but since everyone is on the bandwagon

Vote: Robert
!!

FfoS: Terran Empress

If you're going to use more than one exclamation mark, use three. It is the right amount.

I like odd numbers, 1 is clearly not enough and 5 is clearly too much. Therefore, 3.

Top Bottom