Fears you HAVE NOT overcome.

Cheese.

No joke. Difficult socially.

Really? We should be friends. Aside from a co-worker of mine who emigrated from the U.K you are the only person i know of besides myself to hate cheese.

We three are the only people in the world who hate cheese that i know of!

Bugs/spiders

Being alone; he comes and goes it seems...

Him being gone for good

My family dying

That I'll get food poisoning from meat if I wasn't the one who put it away

Being rejected by my family whenever I come out

Rejection, which is worse than usual since that's all that ever happens. There's not even any payoff for me to work for.

im scared of ppl who type in caps. i see lots of weak posts, weak arguments and weak discussion online. so when someone uses the CAPS LOCK i stand up and take notice, even if the rest of their post is crap (usually it is lol)

I WILL CURE YOU OF YOUR PHOBiA

i admire your indefatigability but my concern is that its actually a rational fear - probably not cureable and maybe only treatable.
Cheese.

No joke. Difficult socially.

2 options are combating it with: fruit, like bananas/raisins/sultanas or how I first overcame my fear of cheese was by making a tuna melt. not an immediate recovery but ive taken it step by step and now im confident enough to say that i love parmesan of all cheeses. i used to assosciate parmesan with vomit lol, ive come a long way :salute:

I'm pretty terrified of anything happening to somebody's eyes, especially my own.

Really? We should be friends. Aside from a co-worker of mine who emigrated from the U.K you are the only person i know of besides myself to hate cheese.

We three are the only people in the world who hate cheese that i know of!

I hate cheese too, let's be friends!!!

birds bees laziness being alone

I actually have a phobia of African Americans in extremely ghetto clothing (like sagging pants), but I have no fear of them when they are dressed nicely

I'm afraid of spiders, I feel compelled to kill them (usually with a vacuum so I don't get guts everywhere)

PCs running pre-NT OSes

MRSA, VRE, bacterial warfare and bioterrorism. The more you learn, the scarier it is.

I love cheese.

Top Bottom