FfH trivia game thread

Hmm...it seems like I forgot that it was m turn for the last 2 and a half months. Lets see if we can bring this thread back.

How did Barnaxus become the first "living," thinking, self-aware golem, and for what purpose?

Hmm...it seems like I forgot that it was m turn for the last 2 and a half months. Lets see if we can bring this thread back.

How did Barnaxus become the first "living," thinking, self-aware golem, and for what purpose?

If you look at him closely you can see a symbol on his back from the experience.

Mulcarn was impressed by the golems created by the Luchiurp to battle his Illian forces, so he animated one and tasked it with creating more. This is a bit at odds with Barnaxus' *old* civilopedia entry (as I remember it anyway), but works with the current one.

Yes, but I have no idea what old civilipedia entry he is taking about. It must be from before .16. I never noticed the symbol on Barnaxus (may I assume it is the white hand?) Perhaps it was a recent addition (Since I have dial-up at home I'm still using .22, where his graphics still alternate between the cool green golem and an ordinary warrior, being a warrior more often)

The Age of Ice Ice Golem civilopedia Entry:
The Luchuirp assaulted the Illian city. Juggernauts slammed against the defenses. Towering iron golems waded through the rubble, destroying any defenders they found. The Luchuirp forces tried to stop the ritual that was taking place within the inner city, but they were too late.

When Mulcarn entered the city, entered creation, the battle stopped. A layer of ice spread from the first place his foot touched outwards through the city and across the land. The Luchuirp army was destroyed, dwarves killed, golems frozen. Even the Illian macemen were frozen in place, kept unchanged until Mulcarn needed them.

As he surveyed his new dominion he picked up one of the Luchuirp golems. He admired their fortitude. They were unaffected by the cold and their unchanging nature. All traits Mulcarn prized.

He whispered a new life into the golem, "Make me more."

"As you command" was Barnaxus's reply.

Sweat story, but is there an ending? How Barnaxus ended up back with the dwarfes?

[NWO]_Valis;5759295 said:
Sweat story, but is there an ending? How Barnaxus ended up back with the dwarfes?

Here's anwser:

FfH2 pedia said:
Perhaps it was this legendary status that meant that when, years after the Ice had pulled back and the Luichurp embarked on their mission of rebuilding the Empire, a tall, weather-worn golem appeared at the gates of the capital, he was instantly recognized as the long-lost Barnaxus. For, surely, only a golem of such perfection and brilliance as Barnaxus could have survived so long without maintenance and protection?

Sweat story sounds like something I've no desire to hear :p

kael wilboman loki and chalid

Woodelf and Corindale too.
And Nikis Knight has Valin Phanuel avatar :)

Well you answered well, although a different question than I asked.
I meant the curator's as in Basium and Hyborem (and a couple others who are in the game but better hidden). Think of them as the archangel's of gods.
But yeah your turn TheJopa

Top Bottom