FfH trivia game thread

I believe it was supposed to work like "quick and dirty map decay" in the lands of leaders with these traits.

I believe that Kael later said that its effects would probably be moved to be tied to passive effects of Shadow Mana, but I've seen no progress on that front.

My question is... is... umm...

As of "Shadow," whose pedia entry now belongs to someone else (name them both)?

IIRC, the Fireball spell now has the Meteor Pedia entry... Or something like that.

Hmm... I think we should just assume its open floor.

What is the minimum number of mana nodes an amurite player needs to make to be able to produce an adept in their capital and imiediately upgrage it to an archmage. List everything else used to make this possible (ie civics etc).

I was wondering about that a while ago and this is what I found out:
Conquest civic - 2 xp
Theocracy - 2 xp
Apprenticeship - 2 xp
Form of Titan - 2 xp

That makes 8 xp, and the minimum amount of mana would be 2. Since you already have 3 from palace, and Cave gives +1 xp on its own, you don't need a single one node.

It might be that I recalled incorrectly about combo, that there are some additional XP bonuses, or that some of the civic bonuses are incorrect, but in any way you only need 6 xp from civics/wonders, which you can easily get, and the answer in any way remains: zero.

Also, if relevant please specify which leader you are using.

Any charismatic leader (under unrestricted leaders) for Amurites:

Theology - 2
Conquest - 2
Apprenticeship - 2
Form of the Titan - 2
Command Post - 2
Circle of Gaelen - 2
Cave Of Ancestors - 1 per Mana type, you own 3 instantly, so that's three:

Total: 15

20-15=5 So you need a minimum of 5 different mana nodes, although you could say 0 if you founded all religions....

EDIT: I go to test this, and I start right next to Barbatos :crazyeye:

So? thats just free Death Mana. ;) Now if only you'd chosen a Charismatic leader that also has the barbarian trait. Oh, wait, there isn't one. It might be good to give it to Charadon. After all, he currently has only one "real" trait.

I'm guessing modmoding to make it easier doesn't count.

You could toss in the Shrine of the Champion. But as the Amurites if you get that one you are hating life enough not to care how quickly you can get an Archmage out of the box (unless you resurrected him already)

Yeah... forgot that you get free Promotions from the shrine, not free XP.

Hmm... I think we should just assume its open floor.

What is the minimum number of mana nodes an amurite player needs to make to be able to produce an adept in their capital and imiediately upgrage it to an archmage. List everything else used to make this possible (ie civics etc).

It was Kael Colbain's entry I had in mind.

Any charismatic leader (under unrestricted leaders) for Amurites:

Theology - 2
Conquest - 2
Apprenticeship - 2
Form of the Titan - 2
Command Post - 2
Circle of Gaelen - 2
Cave Of Ancestors - 1 per Mana type, you own 3 instantly, so that's three:

Total: 15

20-15=5 So you need a minimum of 5 different mana nodes, although you could say 0 if you founded all religions....

EDIT: I go to test this, and I start right next to Barbatos :crazyeye:

Hah. Yeah, correct. Although it was a bit of a trick question I admit. Controlling 5 religious shrines would make that 0 nodes :eek:. Pretty impressive. However, one thing you didn't mention is the 200 odd gold needed to upgrade it :p, I think I'll let it slide though ;).

But it says 'what is the minimum amount of nodes', not 'nodes & gold', but I digress. Following on from Magister's theme of getting the development team to notice things...

What 2 Summons were removed that everyone would like back in FfH?

I would argue that 200 gold coins is quite a lot. I wouldn't turn it down:D

But it says 'what is the minimum amount of nodes', not 'nodes & gold', but I digress. Following on from Magister's theme of getting the development team to notice things...

What 2 Summons were removed that everyone would like back in FfH?

Imp and Chaos Marauder?

Those two are already units though. Since I haven't been on FFH2 for that long, I have no idea what the answer is.

I'll throw in a guess though, the Azer and beast of agares (although it is too powerful atm to possibly be a former summon, but it's a guess)

edit: actually, would those that come in through the planar gate be considered summons? Since they enter through the gate like they were summoned I think. Of course though, the opinion of what people want back as summons (unless you mean the two most popular requests) is going to vary.

Top Bottom