FfH trivia game thread

Close. But not quite the pair I'm thinking of. The explanations are more similar than that.

Nope. You're further off than Thomas.

Flauros and Alexis, both Vampires?

Charadon and Lucian? Although in Mahala's entry where he is metioned, it's spelled Lucien. They are similar in that Charadon has been ressurected and I'm not sure whether Lucian is already dead in Mahalas entry or he is still alive but an old man at that time.

@Georgina: Both vampires are essentially immortal already, so it's not them.

Actually, Charadon was dead for some time when Mahala is leader while Sheelba could easily be Jonas Endains daughter. But it is a good guess I suppose.

Actually, Charadon was dead for some time when Mahala is leader while Sheelba could easily be Jonas Endains daughter. But it is a good guess I suppose.

The new pedia entry for Mahala is about Charadon being resurrected aandher facing his bloodthirsty ways which will destryo the Doviello.
SHeebla too seeks to civilize her empire, though not too much. In Sheebla's pedia entry it shows her seeing the legions of Endain and thinking that without being taught the civilized ways of battle they will all be destroyed.

Charadon and Tasunke? Both seem to whant to keep to the old way of running their people, while their contepart whants to change their peoples ways.

Anywayy.... sorry for trying to direct and correct peoples statements so much, :p might have driven off a few people from this particular question.

Maybe... Charadon and the War Machine hero that the Doviello have?

I have no idea which two wilboman is refering to, but I do think the common themes being shown between all the characters is pretty cool.

An interesting pattern I never noticed until you guys pointed it out is that women are usually shown as the innovators in the FfH civs. Sheelba, Mahala, Rhoanna and Valledia are all trying to take their empire forward. Even Ethne is displayed as a late elohim leader trying to get the empire back to its spiritual roots, and Thessa certainly made the supreme sacrifice to keep her empire together. Alexis, Faeryl and Os-Gabella are the progenitors of their civs.

Hannah and Falamar are reversed from their traditional roles (with Hannah being the more aggresive) as are Alexis and Falamar.

That leaves only Capria, Arendel and Keelyn as more traditional female leaders. Though I would argue that Arendel is the only really traditional one since she fits well into the elven queen role. Capria and Keelyn are unique on their other merits.

This is interesting. I'll make it a bit easier: I never said they both had to be leaders. Charadon was brought back from the dead as a last-ditch aid in time of need. Someone else was too. Who?

This is interesting. I'll make it a bit easier: I never said they both had to be leaders. Charadon was brought back from the dead as a last-ditch aid in time of need. Someone else was too. Who?

Baron Duin?

Give the man a !

Baron Duin Halfmorn and Charadon were both warlords, long since dead, who were resurrected by desperate mages to aid in Age of Rebirth battles.

You're up, Morni.

Afraid I have no questions with any real challenge in them right now, so open floor, I guess :)

A zealot son of a pope, and a Cultist is probably pope.
Edit: A zealot's name is the first thing he/she say in a special trance.

Top Bottom