FfH trivia game thread

Answering Off Topic: Pardot, not Pardit. I went with Liet because he is moderately more well known than Pardot, they both dreamed of Arrakis awakened and threw everything they had at that dream, killing them both eventually.(sounds like Alpha Centauri game)
(I've read all of them except the Butlerian Jihad ones)

Off topic continuation: Fixed the spelling error (thanks.) It is rather sad that I spelled that wrong because I just finished re-reading the prequels. I don't have several of the Butlerian Jihad ones either. I only have the second (Machine Crusade).

A rather unfortunate Unicorn.

And it was killed by the Balseraphs, who, luckily for the unicorn, were hungry rather than bored. (the unicorn was)

I wonder what would have happend if they were bored...

My turn? What is the name of the first Dying? (note uppercase)

First Dying?

I hope you don't mean Adam, Kyzarc.

Yes, yes I do.

Oh, well then I guess two can play that game. (Kyzarc, you may not answer this ;))

Long long time ago.... a monster...more terrifying than anything else, killed 20% of all Sidar population. What few remaining survivors at the site of the HUNT could only look at each other and be glad that they were alive, and the monster was not.

THEY WERE WRONG.

IT had just gotten bored, and the area had just run out of alfalfa anyways.

What is the name of this creature?

Mwahahahahahahaha.

(based on OrangeNES)

And every Sidar telemarketer was dead before it left

OH yeah, and that too. But that's not too important.

:mwaha:

what the crap??? what kind of monster would killeth the Sidar?

So anyways, how far away are the Kynses removed from the original Dune, and furthermore Paul Atriedes and Paul Atreides II the messianic, psychic worm?

Im going to have to guess that Paul Atreides II preferred Dune as a desert, but these Kynes characters wanted the deserts to be vitalized, and to turn into a thriving planet??

Or was this before Dune (in canon timeline)

Okay, new question Seon. Noone knows of the world's most dangerous bunny...
Off topic: Paul Atriedes 1 was Duke Leto's father, Muad'ib's grandfather. Paul Atriedes II was Muad'ib. Leto II was the the God-emperer, the last of the sandworms. Pardot Kynes was the original planetologist, father of Liet kynes, grandfather of Cheney. Leto 1 didn't know of the fremen's ecology plans. Paul II wanted to partially turn it into a desert. Leto II knew there was no way to stop the vitalization until his "death". Paul 1, Leto 1, Liet, and Pardot are mostly in the prequel series House Atr+Hark+Cor. Leto II was mostly in the sequels Children and Chapterhouse. Most of them appear in Hunters and Sandworms, the last two books.
Question for Thomas: Are we allowed to ask questions from the FFHNES's?

Nope. I am gonna ask somethin' else mate.

What do you get when you cross a clown and assassin?

Top Bottom