FfH trivia game thread

So, does that mean that Gosea actually have the Heartstone powers? Seems pretty powerful.

It seems like I would have caught that one.

Hmm...this is probably just me reading too much into things, but...was Abashi made from Anesidora rather than created in the Age of Dragons like the other beasts?

Bestiary of Erebus said:
Anesidora (unique)- Anesidora is the only human soul who isn’t descended from Nemed. She was given an immortal soul but without a true divine birthright the ages have worn heavily on her. Though trapped in Arawn’s realm since her death early in the Age of Dragons her cold heart was secreted out of the afterworld in the Age of Rebirth and she now exists as a dark draconic shadow under the sway of her heart’s possessor. Though she isn’t evil, she is destructive and manifests such sorrow that most enemies fall into despair when confronted by her.

Abashi, the Black Dragon (unique)- The shadow of Ceridwen is only sent on her most important tasks. Abashi is able to swallow anything that can fit within her mouth and has swallowed fully armored men, horses and golems. Diving into a small lake Abashi once drank the lake dry so that an army of pyre zombies could pass across. Abashi also has an enduring rebirth of the archmage Tebryn Arbandi inscribed on her forehead. As long as that rune remains Tebryn cannot die.

Thats an interesting idea, but no, the two are unrelated.

Fine. I will create a question if nobody else does. In the Forum Games section, the most well known game that is based on FFH is NotW. (JOIN. NOW ;))

There was, however, a game in which one of its settings was a Balseraph court. What is that games name?

in the court of the Crimson King. run by yours truly. though that wasn't really in the Mad King's court.

THE CRIMSON KING!?!?! :hides from eye:

WRONG.

You have 2 more chances. I am not talking about NotWs here.

Too bad :p

DE has the floor. And people. We need more people for NoTWs. So sign uuuup!!!!

Hmh, this has perhaps been asked before;

The forum games known as "Night of the Werewolves" games have been running almost thirty installments on this forum site (despite many of the older ones are now deleted). Who hosted the very first NotW game on CFC?

Kael did

I'll go with Crown and the Dragon by Eko, it is very slightly newer than yours.

Heh... open floor

How many FFH based NESes were there (the ones that actually got started)?

Not enough?

Top Bottom