FfH2 0.21 Cosmetic Issues

It is the Greater Daemon of Khorne from the Warhammer universes. It is a great copy of the Games Workshop figurine, official color scheme and all. Hell, the model still has the symbols of Khorne on it.

Te name of it Bloodthirster to be precise.

All right then, so succubi are demons and minotaurs and manticores are not. Always thought they looked mean enough to be called demons but of course I could be wrong. (not being sarcastic)

well, a creature is a deamon when it comes from another dimension (usually the infernal one). The appearance isn't necessarily a discriminant ;)

Speaking of appearance, it would be nice if Succubi could get an appearance of Succubi (with demonic wings, tail, and different skin ^^).

It would also be nice if the disease curing ability of Aquae Sucellus was listed in its features rather than in the strategy tip only.

It is the Greater Daemon of Khorne from the Warhammer universes. It is a great copy of the Games Workshop figurine, official color scheme and all. Hell, the model still has the symbols of Khorne on it.

Ploeperpengel ripped it for us from Dawn of War, so... well it is the Bloodthirster. If we had to create Hyborem on our own,... he would look different, more original. but well certainly not "better" (those were professionals who created that bloodthirster model ;) )

Yeah, it's definitely a good model. It might be better if you guys edited it a little though, although I'm sure you have plenty on your list with a higher priority.

Is there a reason why the Sailors Dringe doesn't have a story and pop-ip like orthus and archeron? I'd really like to see one :)

Probably because it is always in the game, where as Orthus and Acheron appear.

There should be someway to see how much culture and gold you get from gipsy wagons actually i know that they give you culture and gold but i don't know how much gold or culture I get from all gypsy wagon and to what city they are given.
Some information in city screen for gold and culture got from these units is IMO really important, because there is no info about.

There should be someway to see how much culture and gold you get from gipsy wagons actually i know that they give you culture and gold but i don't know how much gold or culture I get from all gypsy wagon and to what city they are given.
Some information in city screen for gold and culture got from these units is IMO really important, because there is no info about.

AFAIK gypsy wagons don't even work atm anyway.

Yeah, that one bugs me too. Its from the PLE modpack and Ive tried a few times to get rid of it without success. Its in the changelog as a bug, I just havent been able to fix it yet.

Is it possible for me to remove or disable the PLE mod?

Yup, you take out the code.

I'm not sure if a quick and dirty 'disable' would fix the sticky text problem.

- Niilo

Yup, you take out the code.

I'm not sure if a quick and dirty 'disable' would fix the sticky text problem.

- Niilo

Are you talking hypothetically or can you tell me where to find it?

My question is really "If so how so."

Sorry, I was taking you literally.

I could try taking out all lines of code from CvMainInterface.py that have to do with the PLE. They are all marked clearly with "MagicPLE".

I'm not sure if that will work or not, FfH has changed a fair amount since I integrated the MagicPLE. And, as mentioned above, I'm not sure if it will completely cure the text stickiness - I've noticed similar issues in my clean Warlords install.

However, if you do try it, I'd be interested to know how it goes.

- Niilo

Couple of graphics points - Is the blue around the head of the Iron Golem supposed to be electricity? The big red dragon's tail goes underground if he stands next to a hill.

the wonder that produces the hill giants needs some text to show that it does this within the "effects" otherwise its not clear what it actually does (I managed to find the information somewhere, but not in the obvious places like the pop up or the peodia.

Great experience though, I'm still getting used to the tech tree, so getting my head handed to me by dragons, hill giant, but having fun with teleporting dwarven adepts turning the deserts green.

I never use it. It's just clutter as far as I'm concerned. :crazyeye:

Same goes for me. Never have that many units in FFH in one stack anyway to be in the need of having something like the PLE.

Is there someone using it? Otherwise the Team may remove it entirely.

I use it towards the late game when my armies tend to be larger, but I got by fine without it in vanilla and I wouldn't miss it at all...

Top Bottom