1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

FfH2 0.22 Bug Thread

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Fall from Heaven' started by Kael, May 25, 2007.

1. Kael

Kael Deity

Yeah, there is actually quite a few like that. They will all be fixed in patch "h".

2. icantcmyeye

icantcmyeye Peace Through Power

the game claims that many different kinds of mana help with the city's stats..
    (i.e. mind-research, law-maintenance, enchantment-happiness, and so on).

However there is no indication at all that these types of mana are doing anything... Is the benefit just too small to notice, or is there a problem here?

and i'm not sure if this is a problem or not, but the game keeps reccomending i build Adepts to improve land. I'm assuming this is just a roll over from the AI being able to use them in this manner?

3. BeefontheBone

BeefontheBone Windbag of the sea

The first has been mentioned many many times in this and other threads - the effects aren't displayed but are in the calculations. You're right on the second, the recommendations presented to you are essentially the ones the AI would have thought about building - it views Adepts as workers in order to make it build nodes.

4. Jasconius

Jasconius Chieftain

5. it-ogo

it-ogo Hedgehog

My elefants with HN are able to attack city if i am in peace with its owner and and unable if I am in war with him.

6. vorshlumpf

vorshlumpf Emperor

Those relative strengths look correct, though. So it is a cosmetic issue with the bonus not being displayed.

7. Grey Fox

Grey Fox Master of Points

Most situational bonuses are applied by lowering the targets strength instead of increasing yours. Like City Attack, Cover etc. And probably vs Animals too.

Check here

8. Mutineer

Mutineer Deity

I still can not cycle cities backward.

9. Broken Hawk

Broken Hawk Emperor

I killed Archy with meteor showers and the window popped up asking me if I wanted to keep the city or raze it as usual. However, I had to hit the keep the city bar five times before it was accepted. The only correlation I could find is I still had five meteor showers left in my arsenal. :crazyeye: If you want I can try to reproduce it and send you a save.

10. ma.KaBre

ma.KaBre Chieftain

Use your keyboard to do that.

11. apost8

apost8 Apostasy Enthusiast

I had a consistent crash to desktop at end-of-turn while in the middle of a crusade, so I downloaded and built the GameCoreDLL. After a bit of debugging, I found that it is caused by one of my cities generating a great person -- specifically the check near the bottom of CvCity::doGreatPeople which, when in a crusade, forces the great person to be a great commander. The call to getInfoTypeForString for UNIT_GREAT_COMMANDER was returning NO_UNIT, so the game was crashing down somewhere in the bowels of createGreatPeople. By removing the crusade check there, I was able to continue my game.

I don't know why getInfoTypeForString was returning NO_UNIT. Maybe because ffh is still on vanilla?

12. Brancaleone

Brancaleone Warlord

I was getting this message every 50 turns or so, which really didnt bothered me since with the autosave every 3 turns, i never lost anything important with this bug. I would just load the last autosave and this message wouldnt appear for a while. But now that the game is really slow i get this message every two turns. I have to save and load between turns to avoid this... the error message of doom! :p :(

13. Tristam Izumi

Tristam Izumi Chieftain

I seem to have a problem with wolf packs. My current Large/Archipelago/Tiny Island map has one island literally covered 3-6 deep per tile with wolves and wolf packs... I haven't done a complete count, but in this screenshot alone there are over 100 wolves/wolf packs.

14. Shino D Sniper

Shino D Sniper Chieftain

15. Biggieboy

Biggieboy Chieftain

When I load the Mod, I can enter the menu (play now! etc.), i can choose a civ, choose settings for a game, but when the game has finished loading, the game crashes. Does anyone have an idea why this is?

16. Grey Fox

17. MrUnderhill

MrUnderhill Civ-loving Hobbit

Aren't the "or" resources for knights already being used for metals? Or will knights now only require horses/nightmares and get weapons promotions, instead?

18. Grey Fox

Wouldnt it be kinda weird if you could build a knight with either a Horse OR iron? It's probably AND.

19. Sarisin

Sarisin Deity

Apologies if these two have been mentioned before:

1. Arquebusters can get the Flaming Arrow promotion while Camel Archers cannot. Shouldn't it be the other way around?

2. My Shadows sometimes have Blitz (can attack more than once) and sometimes do not. They are HN and it doesn't seem to make any difference whether or not I am at a war with a civ. It seems inconsistent. It also doesn't seem to matter what type of unit I am attacked (e.g workers, etc.).

20. Vehem

Vehem Modmod Monkey

OoS error in LAN multiplayer when Loki converts a city and then disbands it.