FfH2 0.22 Bug Thread

I tried moving my Goblin onto a wolf and received the 2 choices; do you want to declare war or No, let's reconsider. I select reconsider and my goblin attacks the wolf anyhow. How do you make worg riders and why doesn't reconsider work?
If you won the battle, and didn't get a wolf rider, that's a bug. If you lost, you just need to win.

The choice is whether you want to fight the wolf and declare war on all barbarian units, or just fight the wolf. Barbarian civilizations cannot occupy the same space as animals without fighting (though the animals won't initiate an attack against you.)

Ah, I won and no wolf rider. Do you need horseback riding before you can win a worg rider? I really wish they could occupy the same spaces.

There is no tech req for goblin wolf-riders made in this fashion.

Ah, I won and no wolf rider. Do you need horseback riding before you can win a worg rider? I really wish they could occupy the same spaces.

You don't need horseback riding. Any chance it was a wolf pack? I just checked and goblins cant capture wolf packs (I'll change that in patch a).

Loving the changes so far, but I think I've already found a slight balance problem. Captured a wolf pack and by the time it healled up it had spit out three more wolves. Also, wolf packs dont seem to be able to become caged wolves. Best would probably be to make captured wolf packs turn back into normal wolves.

is anyone hosting an alternate download? i seem to have issues with the one source ..... grr... i fix 21 and now i cant get 22 to work.

i'm getting a CTD and a python error as Sheaim

heres the python popup

it has happened three times. It seems to have something to do with the mobius witches coming through the planar gate.

Playing as Luchiurp who start with Earth mana. Built two mana nodes and it registers as only two total on the side bar and city screen.

Playing as Luchiurp who start with Earth mana. Built two mana nodes and it registers as only two total on the side bar and city screen.

Do you not have a road to one of them yet?

Have Iron from Mines of Gal-Dur and can use it without having Iron Working yet.

Spoiler :

Patch "a" is uploaded and linked in the first post. It resolves the following issues and won't break save games.

1. Fixed the Governors Manor to show up as listed in the changelog.
2. Succubi are now correctly marked as demons (no really we mean it!).
3. Goblins will upgrade to Worg Riders if they defeat wolf packs (just like they do when they defeat wolves).
4. Lion Prides and Wolf Packs can be sacrificed to create Caged Lions and Wold Pens.
5. Fixed the crash when Mobius Witches are spawned.
6. Modified the lair, and animal pack, spawn chances by game speed (slower on slower game speeds).
7. Corrected the Elohim Warriors formations.
8. Multiple Acheron fix.

Tower of Necromancy in the Civilopedia claims to give "0 Death Mana". I have yet to build it however and verify if it does or does not give the 1 Death Mana it should.

is the custom music listener working? I was playing a game and I hear no custom music coming out when I selected the right folder... could it be Itunes?

I'm late in the game and my city improvements randomly disappear. I'm talking about harbors, lighthouses, markets, etc. This doesn't seem to be due to a shadow, as they have different abilities. Any thoughts?

I'm late in the game and my city improvements randomly disappear. I'm talking about harbors, lighthouses, markets, etc. This doesn't seem to be due to a shadow, as they have different abilities. Any thoughts?

Link a save game of a city before the building is lost and I'll take a look at it.

Are baby spiders supposed to see hidden animals instead of being hidden themselves? Because that is how it is right now.

Top Bottom