FfH2 0.22 Bug Thread

Post #18, was it missed? or is no starting worker not a bug?
Not being pushy, just checking.

Fader

I got this after using Burning blood with a Moroi.
Spoiler Summoned Moroi? :

I think the summoned promotion is how the Moroi dies.

Traceback (most recent call last):

File "CvEventInterface", line 24, in onEvent

File "CvFFHSpellsEventManager", line 78, in handleEvent

File "CvFFHSpellsEventManager", line 89, in _handleDefaultEvent

File "CvEventManager", line 642, in onCombatResult

ArgumentError: Python argument types in
CyUnit.setDamage(CyUnit, int)
did not match C++ signature:
setDamage(class CyUnit {lvalue}, int, int)
ERR: Python function onEvent failed, module CvEventInterface

Happened when Barnaxus killed a Tar Demon.

In both lines 642 and 647, an argument is missing. I'm not sure what it should be, since the API says it is a PlayerTypes integer, but you usually set it to True or False.

Found the same problem in line 524.

I often mistake features for bugs, so maybe it's something I'm missing, but I captured the Tomb of Sucwhatever from an opponent and it's not producing any culture for me.

Likewise all wonders.

I think i found whats messing whith my bug, when playing as the admin on the computer, it works fine, but when playing as another user, it works as i have described....

I have no buttons whatsoever... anywhere. this is the first time this has ever happened with FFH2 with me.

I can't press ctrl-I! I got no interface!

I figured this out today when it happened to me.

1 - FFH2 0.22 seems to work as normal when installed to C:\Program Files\Firaxis Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 4\Mods\Fall from Heaven 2 022 but there is no interface when installed to C:\Documents and Settings\{USER}\My Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 4\MODS\Fall from Heaven 2 022

This is a bit strange as I have everything since 2 011 installed in the user\my documents folder.

2 - You may (or may not) also have to clear your Civ cache. This is located at C:\Documents and Settings\{USER}\Application Data\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 4\cache. To clear the cache simply go to this folder and delete all of the files in the folder (Application Data may be hidden so you have to make sure you can see all file types (Tools-Folder Options from any folder in Windows)).

This isn't really a bug. The Hall of Fame mod for example can only be run from the \Program Files\Firaxis Games\etc folder. It was a bit of a surprise though since this is the first FFH version I know of that works this way. It would be nice if it worked either way as it will save you from future questions along this line.

"X:\Documents and Settings\{USER}\My Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 4\MODS\" - folder has never been a good folder for mods in civ4.

People used to install it in that folder to speed up game loading, despite known problems it caused in-game.

I often mistake features for bugs, so maybe it's something I'm missing, but I captured the Tomb of Sucwhatever from an opponent and it's not producing any culture for me.
As far as I know, all captured wonders produce no culture. This is standard since Vanilla Civ.

Is Orthus able to spawn in player territory now? Because he just spawned 2 squares from my capital :(.

I figured this out today when it happened to me.

1 - FFH2 0.22 seems to work as normal when installed to C:\Program Files\Firaxis Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 4\Mods\Fall from Heaven 2 022 but there is no interface when installed to C:\Documents and Settings\{USER}\My Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 4\MODS\Fall from Heaven 2 022

This is a bit strange as I have everything since 2 011 installed in the user\my documents folder.

2 - You may (or may not) also have to clear your Civ cache. This is located at C:\Documents and Settings\{USER}\Application Data\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 4\cache. To clear the cache simply go to this folder and delete all of the files in the folder (Application Data may be hidden so you have to make sure you can see all file types (Tools-Folder Options from any folder in Windows)).

This isn't really a bug. The Hall of Fame mod for example can only be run from the \Program Files\Firaxis Games\etc folder. It was a bit of a surprise though since this is the first FFH version I know of that works this way. It would be nice if it worked either way as it will save you from future questions along this line.

I've installed it in C:\Program\Firaxis Games.... And there is no folder "cache"

The cache is probably a hidden folder. Just hold down shift while the splash screen loading bar is onscreen to have the game clear it for you.

I don't know if it's my problem, but three of the four times I've loaded FFH2 0.22 as the "opening epic story" if you will, begibs and I click on it to start the game, I get the "error report" and the game shuts down. I've installed patch"a" and all that python .ini stuff is over my head/ Any suggestions.

It seems angry workers aren't working as designed for Calabim. Screenshot attached.

It seems angry workers aren't working as designed for Calabim. Screenshot attached.

I do believe you need their unique building, the Governor's Mansion, for unhappy workers to produce hammers.

Top Bottom