1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Photobucket has changed its policy concerning hotlinking images and now requires an account with a $399.00 annual fee to allow hotlink. More information is available at: this link.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Dismiss Notice
  7. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

FfH2 0.22 Bug Thread

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Fall from Heaven' started by Kael, May 25, 2007.

1. Kael

Kael Chieftain

That is correct, they have to grow up before they become master hiding.

2. Blakmane

Blakmane Chieftain

Just checked, the tower of necromancy does not give any death mana.

Also, as a side note the main FFH page still links to the old bug thread

3. Gamestation

Gamestation Introducing Servo

You sure this is a good idea? From what I'm seeing so far, it's not working out too well for the AI. At the rate that I'm able to lure warriors out of the city, I'm going to end up over running the guy with my spiders plus all my other people.

4. much2much

much2much Chieftain

Courtesan attacked my city and killed a hawk and it created a Dwarven slave.

5. dynablaster

dynablaster Chieftain

Loki got killed by a wolf pack. There were several tiles for him to run away he was not surrounded.

6. Nikis-Knight

Nikis-Knight Chieftain

patch a--got 3 Acherons.

7. Kettchup

Kettchup Chieftain

Haven't tried .22a yet, but in this wasn't listed in the fixes, and I use .21f.

When a unit with the "Pieces of Barnaxus" promotion rebuilds Barnaxus in a city, the unit doesn't lose the promotion or the ability/spell, so you can keep rebuilding Barnaxus every turn. I just swamped an AI with an army of Iron-weapon-equipped Barnaxuses (Barnaxi?) steadily coming from a city.

Also, this may just be "cosmetic," but also in .21f Hotseat, occasionally when selecting an advisor (Civic or Research so far, maybe others), you get the other player's advisor screen. In the research screen, clicking a technology you don't have but they do still selects it for you, so it doesn't really affect gameplay, but it is kinda confusing (that, and it lists national UUs with technologies, so if I play as the dwarves it tells me a particular technology may give me elven rangers, etc).

8. mervvyn

mervvyn Chieftain

I had something similarly odd - 2 acherons and no dragons hoard. I can get a save if you want.

9. TheBoatman

TheBoatman Chieftain

Forest stealth promotion tooltip says it makes unit invisibile in forests and jungles. However, it doesn't work in jungles.

10. Love

Love Chieftain

I can't press ctrl-I! I got no interface!

11. it-ogo

it-ogo Hedgehog

1) Confirmation: two Acherons in the city and no horde. Patch a applied before game start.

2) Army of giant werespiders is strongly overpowered early in the game. Capture GS with a hunter not so big problem, then multiplication on barbs and you can sweep out everybody easily. If on Pangea early conquest is almost guaranteed. (Checked - Curiotate, prince, standard, normal).

3)Elephant with one star shows strength 3.78 against hunter. And was defeated accordingly. Did i miss something?

12. BCalchet

BCalchet Human, all too human.

1: I, too, had this issue - that silly dragon seems to require quite a bit of convincing in order to behave...

2: Spiders are also much, much scarier as barbarians: Where before, you could root one out with a stack of warriors, that'll do nothing but multiply the spiders, now.

3: Elephants are animals: hunters have a 75% bonus against them, which, I believe, manifests as a penalty for the animal - 3.78 sounds about right, after that.

(While on the topic of elephants, I'd suggest letting them clear forests and jungles faster than workers, and possibly without the required techs. They don't seem to be able to attack, currently, so this'd give them a purpose as nigh indestructible (barring hunters) forest/jungle-clearers. Sending hidden nationality elephants rampaging through your the lands of your elven neighbors, tearing down their precious forests, could be plenty of fun, too.)

13. it-ogo

it-ogo Hedgehog

2. Yes, but they are not lethal until do not enter cultural borders. It seems to be intentional, while controlled spider army ruins the balance. I do not think AI can do the same.

3. Elephant is 7 + 20% from combat 1 - 75% from hunter... I still miss this arithmetics. :D

14. Love

Love Chieftain

And it really destroys gameplay...

15. Grey Fox

Grey Fox Master of Points

I would delete the FfH folder and reinstall.

16. Love

Love Chieftain

I try that... Thx...

17. seamus75

seamus75 Chieftain

Hello,

Finally got the game to download & am loving it. However, I just applied "patch a" to a game started yesterday & all of my cities that were building courthouses are now producing Governor's manor - oh I'm playing as the Ljosalfar. Here's a screen.

Thanks,
    Seamus

Attached Files:

18. Love

Love Chieftain

Still not working! I'm starting to starv...

Spoiler :

And even more!

Spoiler :
    See how it's in the city bar to... It's not the interface, something have screwed up...

19. ma.KaBre

ma.KaBre Chieftain

Is there anything in your CustomAssets folder? Try renaming it to CustomAssets.old

20. Grey Fox

Grey Fox Master of Points

I got this after using Burning blood with a Moroi.
    Spoiler Summoned Moroi? :