1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

FfH2 0.22 Bug Thread

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Fall from Heaven' started by Kael, May 25, 2007.

1. MagisterCultuum

MagisterCultuum Great Sage

Is the Barbarian state supposed to get all the benefits from all the worlds mana, not just the affinity? I had assumed it was only affinity, until I found that my Yvain was taking over 2 billion turns to heal in barbarian territory while only one turn if one tile away. (I was cheating significantly to test out the new system, so I had about 6 of each mana type)

In my last game (also with significant cheating) I built Abashi and did not get the CotD holy city. Cardith was also in the game, but was technologically backwards so He couldn't have built Eurabates first. The holy city listed in the religions screen was still "none," and I'm pretty sure the founding date was when he captured his first city. Perhaps I'll try again without cheating to see if the cult gets founded correctly.

Could either the mana bar or the tech/religion/civic/production icons be moved soon so that the bar doesn't make the icons unusable?

2. Gamestation

Gamestation Introducing Servo

I can't summon Basium. When I completed the Mercurian Gate, I got an error message.

Well I'm still not sure I like the idea of being able to lure AI warriors out of their cities for an "easy kill" only to get whacked by the giant spider I have sitting next to the baby spider. When are you going to make a balance feedback thread for .22?

Attached Files:

3. Fezek

Fezek Chieftain

Regarding the booming noises at the beginning of each turn; I'm fairly sure it's related to burning forests. I can't figure out if it's when they catch fire, or when they burn out, but there's definitely a link.

4. xAlephx

xAlephx Jack of Clubs

This is probably a result of the changes to prevent various sacrificable unit types from triggering Mokka's / becoming Manes / etc. on sacrifice, but Prophecy Marked Soldiers of Kilmorph do not lower the armageddon counter when they sacrifice themselves to speed production. I noticed this while rushing the Tower in the late game.

5. nicoisgreat

nicoisgreat Chieftain

Some things that have happened for me...

-Game freeze whenever a pirate cove is attempted to be built
    -Illians and Auric Ulvin are not listed when I try and select a Civilization/Leader.
    -The music for the Hippus when I open a diplomancy scroll with them is too awesome; game unbalance issue. :p

6. Gamestation

Gamestation Introducing Servo

Illians are unplayable right now, as are the Sidar and the Svartalfar. Those civs are not finished yet.

7. Kael

Kael Chieftain

That boom between turns is an AI player casting fireball. Im looking into how to fix it now.

8. Kael

Kael Chieftain

Patch "b" is linked in the first post. It makes the following changes:

1. Multiple Acheron fix.
    2. Switched the Mercurians from Body to Earth starting mana.
    3. Switched the Grigori from Life to Spirit starting mana.
    4. Tower of Necromancy correctly provides 1 Death mana.
    5. Fixed the python errors when tar demons split.
    6. Correctly blocked workers and settlers when in a crusade.
    7. Only fully healed Baby Spiders have a chance to become Giant Spiders.
    8. Baby Spiders start at 50% health.
    9. When a Baby Spider grows into a Giant Spider he starts at 50% strength.
    10. Magnadines barbarian capture ability doesn't apply to animals.
    11. Fixed the boom noises between turns (they were from AI players casting fireballs).

9. Love

Love Chieftain

Please also fix the cache thing...

10. loki1232

loki1232 Loki

Is it possible that elephants are not marked as animals?

11. Kettchup

Kettchup Chieftain

Alrighty, tried the Barnaxus thing again. This time the unit with pieces of barnaxus disappeared when it created barnaxus. Is this supposed to happen?

12. BCalchet

BCalchet Human, all too human.

Started a game with Patch b: A single Acheron spawned just fine, but his wonder did not.

13. MayNilad Man

MayNilad Man Chieftain

Not really sure where to put this...

I was playing a scintillating game as the Kuriotates and noticed that a brewery would not give happiness for sugar. I'm not sure if it has been mentioned but it seems odd that you would leave out rum when vodka, whiskey and sake are in.

14. Grey Fox

Grey Fox Master of Points

Rum is distilled, not brewed. :p

15. Locust-71

Locust-71 King of Athel Loren

Started with patch a, Kuriotates for the first time. Continued witch patch b.
    Have I missed something? Is Cult of the Dragon gone?

16. vorshlumpf

vorshlumpf Chieftain

Yup. Changelog:

17. vorshlumpf

vorshlumpf Chieftain

1) I still don't know what merits 'contact' in FfH. In the following screenshot, I can see the Bannor unit (because of Sentry), they can't see me, and no contact has been made (as can be seen by the loneliness of the civ name section):

2) Sentry and the extended site from Towers still stack, giving uber-sight:

18. Locust-71

Locust-71 King of Athel Loren

Oooops... My bad. :crazyeye:

Thanks!

19. Zifnab

Zifnab Chieftain

I've been playing FfH2 for most of the past year, and had not experienced any MAF crashes until Fire 0.21 and 0.22.

With 0.21, they were not much problem, occuring around turn 450-500 of a normal game on a huge map with 10-18 players.

With 0.22, they occur between turns 70-80 in every game I have so far played. When I reload the last autosave, I can make it about 20-40 more turns before another MAF, and upon another reload about 10 turns.

I have not yet experienced a MAF with any other mod or the original game, but as I have played FfH2 almost exclusively since it was released, this is not too surprising.

20. Allamute

Allamute Chieftain

Hi ! I'm using an old version: FfH2 0.21f. Will i have problem with my saved game If i replace for this new version 0.22b ?