FfH2 0.22 Bug Thread

I have found a bug. My soon to be crushed opponent, the Dwarves cast Enchant Weapon. I know this because it enchanted my Melee weapons too.
I can post a save game tonight if folks would like.
Were the casters on the same tile as your units?
- Ljosalfar cities no longer preserve the forrest they are built in. I think this used to be the case.
This has never been the case, though I wish it were. I believe the MaxMod preserves forests for elven cities, or allows you to plant them on cities... I'm not sure.

This is still like this :mad:
Spoiler :

Wish I could help but I dont know how to reproduce this and I cant fix issues I cant reproduce. I have to assume it has something to do with your configuration though as it doesn't seem to be happening for anyone else. Make sure you have debug turned on because an main interface error while loading can cause problems like you are seeing.

@loki: will do.

Happens when typhoid mary successfully poisons an enemy. Also, the 'unit diseased' sound plays over and over and over and over until you end your turn.

0.22, Patch b: Can't build Iron Golems despite having the required techs and buildings, as well as the Iron resource. The tooltip says I need mithril.

Have you reinstalled Civ4 gandhi rules? I had this happen with ViSa. I had to uninstall Civ4 (and Warlords) and the mod, then restart the computer. Then reinstalled the games and their patches. And I restarted the computer again. Then installed the mod and its patchs. After all of that everything worked fine.

Good luck!

Ah, its the restart... :mad: Ok, second time installing civ...

Have you built your required buildings yet? I think you need Forge and Sculptors Studio. I got real worried in a game the other day while I was building my stables the Horseman tooltip said "Requires Nightmare" in red. When the stables was built it was fine though.

0.22, Patch b: Can't build Iron Golems despite having the required techs and buildings, as well as the Iron resource. The tooltip says I need mithril.

It works for me.

It works for me.

Strangely enough, it was working when I tried again a bunch of turns later... I have no idea what could have been going on, since I had a forge, iron working, and iron appeared properly in the resources list - and still the Iron Golem was unavailable, with a red 'requires mithril' in the description.

My Stonewardens are unable to cast Sanctify, as far as I can tell. Playing Khazad, I have built the Tomb of Succellus (sp?) to give me 1 Life Mana, which does show up in my city screens (although it doesn't look to be giving me health? I can't tell for sure). My Stonewardens start with Life I, but Sanctify does not show up on the bar, not even greyed out. To test if maybe it only shows when you're on top of a city ruins, I moved one into Embers territory, and clicked him before the turn ended and he was still unable to cast it (and it still didn't show up, greyed out or not) - I was unable to test if it popped up next turn, as he was immediately slaughtered. When I promote my Stonewardens to Life II, they gain Cure Disease (greyed out, since none of my units are diseased).

I haven't promoted an Adept to Life I yet. I will try that later, and will also send a Trojan horse over (assuming you can load them on boats? not sure why you couldn't, although one transport on top of another seems like it might be wonky) to give the Stonewarden a chance to start the turn on a city ruins tile. Anything else I might be missing, or is this a bug?

Edit:
Priests don't get level 1 spells, do they?

Edit: Yes, Stonewardens only get Channelling 2, so they cannot cast any first level spells.

If so, it seems very odd that Stonewardens start with Life I, if they can't cast the spell that it provides. Not saying you're wrong, it's just extremely confusing. I mean, Archmages have Channeling 3, but they can still learn 1st & 2nd level spells... So I guess it's not a bug, just my misunderstanding of the rules.

My Stonewardens are unable to cast Sanctify, as far as I can tell.
Priests don't get level 1 spells, do they?

Edit: Yes, Stonewardens only get Channelling 2, so they cannot cast any first level spells.

62. Cult of the Dragon is founded in the city that builds Abashi or Eurabatres first.

I have built Eurabatres in Kwythellar, five turns later still no Cult of the Dragon. Abashi is not built.

I started with patch a, then patched to b.

Do I need to conquer a city for it to be founded?

Sorry if this has been mentioned. I haven't scanned the entire thread. When Typhoid Mary attacks a city and spreads the plague , I get a message in upper left hand corner that says:

TXT_KEY_MESSAGE_PLAGUED_UNIT

as best I can recall. Patch b.

One word, one word: It don't work :cry:
Darnit. Are you reinstalling the Mod from a new download? Your initial download might have been corrupted.. so if you haven't downloaded a new one, then try a fresh download. And of course check to make sure debug is turned on like Kael suggests.

Ghandi rules isn't the only one, mine is exactly like his from any user other than an administrator user. (i've resorted to using one)

I built Abashi and conquered a whole other Civ and never got the Cult holy city. Abashi does add CotD to every city he captures, but there is no holy city so I can never build the wyrmhold.

edit: It occurs to me that I had Theocracy going when I built Abashi, could that have prevented the holy city from being founded?

Top Bottom