1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

FfH2 0.25 Bug Thread

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Fall from Heaven' started by Kael, Oct 4, 2007.

1. Psychic_Llamas

Psychic_Llamas Wizard in the Making

(Patch f) I founded Ashen Vale, and none of my cities became holy city, but i got a missionary ??? is that meant to happen?

2. Demus

Demus King

that probably means you didn't found it: you get a missionary when you research a religious tech someone else has already founded.

3. Gutentag

Gutentag Chieftain

I have a question about the patch, how do I know when it has been applied to fall from heaven? Because with the 3.13 patch it told me it was updating BTS and shows it in the build info, but with this, I don't get anything after downloading & extracting. I ask because I am running vista and getting the problem with no city information besides worker location, but I wanted to make sure I had the patch in the right place because I have no idea if it is or not.
    Thx for any help!

4. Peng Qi

Peng Qi Emperor

I'm not sure if this is a bug or if you just haven't implemented the unit yet, but the Clan of Embers currently uses standard chariots instead of Goblin Chariots despite the fact that you had Goblin Chariots in vanilla.

5. kcwong

kcwong Emperor

There's a Readme.rtf in the FFH2 mod directory... it contains the version number.

6. Nimbus

Nimbus Prince

Playing as Kandros w/Patch "G", founded runes of kilmorph and no thane, however when Arturos researched way of the earthmother and then when Flauros got Way of the Earthmother we each received Thanes of the Kilmorph.

Also, playing regular settings, not Living World, in the first 150 years of playing i got hit with 5 events, all of them the mines collapsing event, lose money happiness/mine or your mine. I realize Khazad may build more than their fair share of mines esp. w/arete but getting hit with the same event over and over again is no fun at all.

7. onedreamer

onedreamer Dragon

I can build human cage as the Amurites with a slave (I have carnival in the city also)

8. Psychic_Llamas

Psychic_Llamas Wizard in the Making

did you have the OO religion and slavery civic?

9. Frozen-Vomit

Frozen-Vomit Prince

In my last game (started with patch "f" then updated to "g") none of the armageddon events (like blight and horseman soawn) worked. I got lots of phyton exeptions. (load autosave and kill off elves - end turn - to see what i mean.)

(When I left the game it crashed - asking me if I want to send a crash report.)

Attached Files:

10. Didymus

Didymus Chieftain

Patch g breaks saves. This is not noted on page 1, but it is noted in Kael's announcement of the patch availability a page or two back.

11. Ozbenno

Ozbenno Fly Fly Away Moderator Hall of Fame Staff

Just started a new game with patch g. Dragon Bones, Remnants of Patria and Fruit of Yggdrasil are visible even though I settled nowhere near them. I assume this isn't right.

12. Dora190

Dora190 Warlord

I've got 2 bugs
    See attached picture - I researched the tech for command posts the same turn as Prespur spat out a great scientist. Next turn I noticed Prespur's production had gone through the roof, no idea if they're linked but...

I've also been getting a weird XML parsing error on load always the same place (since patch e) in the religions civpedia txt at line 1-2. Having trouble getting a screen shot of this as the games not loaded at this point

Attached Files:

13. xaliger

xaliger Chieftain

at Victory screen (f8) religious victory is always showing 0%. Quite imporant for Grigory at duel.

0.25g

Edit: it does show for your own religion, but not for other civs.

14. onedreamer

onedreamer Dragon

yeah, but I read I need a freak show to build a human cage (IE I should be playing Balseraphs and not Amurites).

15. MagisterCultuum

MagisterCultuum Great Sage

@ Ozbenno, if you are playing as the Elohim, then this is intended.

onedreamer, the requirment should ba the freakshow, but since that used to be a hunting lodge UB (actually, I don't remember if it still is or it it is its own type building now), it mistakenly requires a hunting lodge instead.

@dora190, the Extra production in Prespur is almost certainly from building a Governors Manor. It is supposed to provide +1 hammer per unhappy citizen in the city, but it has been providing much more than that.

16. Frozen-Vomit

Frozen-Vomit Prince

Ok, thanks.

17. JDexter

JDexter Prince

The Firebow unit of the amurites gains experience over time because of its channeling II promotion and can also learn tier II spells of the spheres that you teach them with Govannon (for example death II spell if you teach them to summon skeletons). Not sure if this is intended... I think it's a bit powerful (and possibly confusing).

(patch g)

18. Calthor

Calthor Chieftain

(Playing with patch e)

My game crashes when the armageddon counter hits 90. I had 88, then I got the Stigmata On The Unborn building from a Great Sage, and the game crashes thereafter. Bug?

19. Dora190

Dora190 Warlord

Yes it does appear bugged. Although I've had the manor in there for a while this sudden jump was definitely something else. Now, see pic, I'm running at at a staggering Basic 58 production. I thought this was because of the god king civic, however it dawned on me just now that Prespur ain't the capital.

I can now confirm it. I've just built a manor in a size 3 town. Production should be 9+bounses its jumped to 71! This will need to be fixed if the AI Calabim player gets to manors its going to be over very fast!

and as a final point I changed production to culture and it went up. Every time I click on culture/money or science it adds 30 to the total. clicking on culture repeatedly also increments the production by about 30 a turn.

Sorry but the Manor is seriously broken.

Attached Files:

20. Draconian

Draconian Templar of Doom

Playing with patch f I noticed that sometimes my units wouldn't heal anymore within my own borders. This only occured with Pyre Zombies.

I attached a savegame, the Pyre Zombie on the mithril ressource at my northern border is damaged and doesn't heal. If he moves to neutral lands or I trade my entropy mana away, he will heal again. Maybe the negative healing rate from entropy mana is somehow applied to my own units?

In the same game I noticed a damaged Archeron and Buboes staying in a city but not healing, maybe this is related to entropy mana aswell?

edit: I did some more testing and it seems that all of my own units are unable to heal in my territory as long as I have entropy mana. They can heal in my cities or in neutral lands, but not on my own or allied land.