FfH2 0.31 Changelog

I too love these two new buildings, but I'm not sure I like the name "Demonic Citizens." I prefer "Denizens of Hell," and will probably rename it that in my modmod (like I renamed The Guild of Hammers Guild of Endeavors, the Luridus the Illuninatus, and the Vicar the Vicarius.)

I assume neither building will be capturable. (Has the bug where Dwarven Vaults are captured been fixed yet?)

What has been added so far will soon be released as a patch of .30. A link to download this patch will almost certainly be added to the FfH2 0.30 Bug Thread and the main mod thread soon. Yesterday Kael said it would be released today, so it could come out any minute now.

The real .31 could be a long way off, and will probably be found in a new FfH2 0.31 Bug Thread and the main mod thread.

lol.. MC made a post that didnt mention his modmod!! hallelujah!

just kidding :)

anyways I hope the infernal citizens thing appears in captured cities, or at least the first one.. or there is some way to sacrafice a Mane to build it in one or something. Mainly because half the time you have to attack immediately with Hyborem, and a captured city is not going to be producing anything for a long time thanks to "we yearn for our motherland!"

Getting kinda late EST, and Kael's light is dim. Me thinks its gonna be another day on the ".30g" or ".31".... I still hold out on hope that I am wrong.

Getting kinda late EST, and Kael's light is dim. Me thinks its gonna be another day on the ".30g" or ".31".... I still hold out on hope that I am wrong.

Im having a few crash problems, trying to get them worked out before I post of course. I think it will still be up today, but it will be close to midnight.

Well I assumed that (like was said by one team member when a new release was running slightly late) you defined releasing something on a day as being any time that day in any time zone. You have until midnight at the International Dateline, but any later than that and I'll be quite upset. :mad:

Why am I still on here and not doing my homework? It's not due tomorrow, but there is a lot of it.

In light of that, feel free to wait until Wednesday around noon. In general, you should release the mod right after I have a major test or an assignment due. Thats better for my GPA. ;)

Its a sure sign of a good product when ya have stalkers lurking about around for updates! :lol:

All the changes in 0.31 to this point have been wrapped and included in patch "g" for 0.30. Which is posted and ready for download.

I'm so glad I'm back at school now, and not stuck at home with 56k. I downloaded and installed in under a minute.

I'm also not glad I'm back, because I have too much work to let me play. (I may play a quick game anyway)

Edit: I started a quick game and cheated a lot. This patch is awesome!

Well I assumed that (like was said by one team member when a new release was running slightly late) you defined releasing something on a day as being any time that day in any time zone. You have until midnight at the International Dateline, but any later than that and I'll be quite upset. :mad:

Why am I still on here and not doing my homework? It's not due tomorrow, but there is a lot of it.

In light of that, feel free to wait until Wednesday around noon. In general, you should release the mod right after I have a major test or an assignment due. Thats better for my GPA. ;)

I quite agree. I had an online final exam to take. I was in the forum immediately before and immediately after the exam.

Does that mean that I spend too much time on the forums? My wife thinks so. Actually, the only reason I spend so much time on the forums at home is because they are bloacked at work. That's okay though, because we are allowed to play games on our personal laptops at work (so I'll have plenty of time to test the new changes now that I have finished my final exam).

On 01/21/2008 everything in 0.31 was cut into 0.30g. So if you are wondering were everything went, its out and available and doesn't require a huge download to get.

On a day I have taken off work and have nothing better to do :D ... awesome!

30. Gurid is 15% less likely to climb skyscrapers and swat at biplanes.
:lol:
Great, new FfH sooner than I hoped. Gotta try the new Infernals, or Clan...

34. Earthquake unfortifies all non-flying units within range (Nikis-Knight).

Really nice, but could it also reduce city defense, like bombardment?

How come you choosed to release a big patch instead?

There were to many fixes in it to wait for a full 0.31 so I opted to release now instead of waiting. I haven't added any new features so it doesn't really justify a new version so I went with a big patch instead of a small version.

Nice one! I came back to check my post about release dates, and what do you know - there is the patch! LOL :D
Mmmm city of a thousand slums. Me love long time hehe

Excellent job man

Al

Does anyone know if animal packs are working corectly? I havent seen a single wolf pack or lion den in any of my games. there seems to be no reference to it in python either

Does anyone know if animal packs are working corectly? I havent seen a single wolf pack or lion den in any of my games. there seems to be no reference to it in python either

second that i cant remember seeing one since 0.25 either - they still sit in the pedia though and havent heard anyone say they have been cut, so i guess they should still be there?!

Top Bottom