1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

FfH2 0.33 Bug Thread

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Fall from Heaven' started by Kael, Aug 15, 2008.

1. JustinianVII

JustinianVII Prince

The units are alive, correct? They have to be considered living units for the spell to work.

2. Blackmantle

Blackmantle King

@ civ-king: Had a simmilar problem when i had to reset my comp. Try disabling opening movies in the setup file (civ4.ini or somesuch). Perhaps it works for you as well. :)

3. xienwolf

xienwolf Deity

Shows fine for me. Make sure that you didn't select the "No AC" option when starting the game.

4. Kael

Kael Deity

Patch "b" is linked in the first post. It fixes the following issues and won't break save games.

1. Fixed a changeculture error when Basium converts a city (fixed by Sto!).
    2. Psychopath events subtract gold instead of adding it.
    3. Fixed a CtD when you attack orc shamans/witch doctors/amurite wizards/etc with ranged units.
    4. Smoke removed from flames.
    5. Different AI leaders give different attitude bonuses based on your Somnium games. Perpentach highly values your game skill, Basium... not so much (idea by MC).
    6. Fixed an issue that would allow you to always ressurect heroes on graveyards.
    7. Fixed the popup message colors back to green for good and red for bad (instead of that faint grey color).
    8. Fixed the Sirona's Touch spell.

5. MiKa523

MiKa523 Nerdish by Nature

2 issues with patch "a" (both I'm playing Elohim) :

-I captured 2 amurite cities and I used them ofc to build adepts (~15 XP), but I couldn't upgrade them to mages in those cities. So I had to move them nearby my own city in order to upgrade them.

-I thought cities use the nationality of their founders, if captured with the tolerant trait, but in my current game I've captured a luchuirp city, which was founded by Hyborem, and I could only build luchuirp specific stuff.
    Maybe it's because Hyborem was defeated already and thus the founder civ was no longer around?!

6. Breunor

Breunor Deity

Oh, I had a feeling it was something like this! Glad it is working properly.

Thanks Ursa!

Breunor

7. Breunor

Breunor Deity

I run into this in regular Bts, sometimes when I laod a game. At least I think it is the same phenomenon.

Best wishes,

Breunor

8. bladios7

bladios7 Chieftain

I'm also getting the bug where some tiles can't be revealed, even by moving a unit next to the tile or even onto it.

Moving a unit onto it without exhausting all its move points leaves just the eh selecetion circle when I want to move it further. On entering the tile the graphical representation of the unit itself dissappears.
    Also, I can't select the unit there even though I know it's there (at least if it has no more move points), I have to cycle through my units to get hold of it again (without graphics).

Also, in response to bug nr 11 in Xienwolf's list, both the unit and the adept recieve the Enchantment I promotion.

9. bonedog

bonedog Chieftain

Is the attitude adjustment now invisible? I used to see the +1 or -1 after I won or lost under patch 'a', but in 'b' after a game it just tells me that the attitude will be affected, and when I check, I don't see the 'You are a Somnium god/Learn how to play Somnium!' adjustment like before.

Edit: I started a new game, and now I do see a bonus for winning (got +1 'Pleased to have played with a Somnium master' bonus for beating Decius with Keelyn).

10. VSPavlov

VSPavlov Wizard of the Toast

Two bugs in "Serial Killer" event chain -
    on first event, all the choices give money to the treasury instead of subtracting them
    and on the second one, Axeman receives no XP, though it tells, that it would receive 10

11. CuteKills

CuteKills Chieftain

You can't load normal Brown Bears on a ship. You can load Polar Bears, though.

12. BeefontheBone

BeefontheBone Windbag of the sea

The brown ones were probably Hidden Nationality - you're not allowed to mix and match HN and non-HN units in a group or ship.

13. Opferlamm

Opferlamm Prince

I used it, I will try to enable it again.

another bug I encountered my elven (sheaim) workers can chop forests without the needed tech

14. Senethro

Senethro Overlord

Units that are immune to magic are not immune to disease. They are immune to Priest Cure Disease spells though! More specifically, Acheron.

15. cabbagemeister

cabbagemeister Please wait...

Units can get more than 100xp from barbarians now. I've got a warrior at 160+ xp just from fighting barbs.

Or is this WAD? I don't remember seeing it in the .33 changelog....

16. MiKa523

MiKa523 Nerdish by Nature

You can get more with the trait "Raiders" or with the Spell "Valor" or with a Great Commander.

17. Mamamia

Mamamia Chieftain

Yes, that was it. No more crashes with patch b, even with the Graphics Level set to high. :D

18. Deon

Deon Lt. of Mordor

Guardian of Pristin pass.
    10th turn.
    1 civ is already dead.
    3th death almost in a raw due gargs.
    No comments =).
    Spoiler :

19. akrontim

akrontim Chieftain

Torture event - disbanding the unit doesn't reduce the armegeddon counter (-2)

Also - Centaur Charger unit stats says it doesn't receive defensive bonuses (bug?)

20. Avahz Darkwood

Avahz Darkwood Emperor

Not sure if this is a bug or not, but I have not seen TumTum yet. How does he spawn and when....