• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

FfH2 0.34 Bug Thread

a limit of 12 might be good, but anything under that will be too severe imho.

let's not hijack the bug thread anymore though, anyone is free to start a new thread about it ;)

I think there should be a hard limit on the number of assassins a civ can build.

I agree, especially the Amurites.

Then again, I think they still need to tweak how the AI builds it's navy. As I've commented on before, it seems in Civ IV, the AI will pump out Naval units it uses poorly, even when being over-run landside.

I would play the game and around turn 150-200 I would just get booted to desktop with unknown error has occured.

files that help describe the problem:
C:\Users\Kyu\AppData\Local\Temp\WERC0D3.tmp.versio n.txt
C:\Users\Kyu\AppData\Local\Temp\WERD34B.tmp.appcom pat.txt
C:\Users\Kyu\AppData\Local\Temp\WERD84B.tmp.mdmp

I have graphics set on medium since low will make most units lose their graphic and thats just lame

Windows Vista 32 bit premium 6.0

Acer Aspire E380

4400 athalon dual core processor

2046 ram

dx 10

nvidia gforce 7900 GS

If any more information is needed...

I'm running 0.34 but .33 had the same problem. I however noticed after a few hours of bts I had no problems.

I've also got the latest patch+movie patch

Attachments

• Freezetest.CivBeyondSwordSave
    359 KB · Views: 52
Just wondering, how long it takes on average to get a response on my type of question.
No idea. Keep in mind that this is not the mod team members' primary job, so times may vary. However, Low graphics does not by itself cause unit graphics to disappear. It's the 'Frozen Animations' option that causes units to appear as base Civ4 units.

There is a typo in CvSpellInterface.py, line 1588

Code:
def reqLichdom(caster):
	if caster.getUnitClassType() == gc.getInfoTypeForString('UNITCLASS_FLESH_GOLEM'):
		return False
	if caster.isHasPromtoion(gc.getInfoTypeForString('PROMOTION_PUPPET')):
		return False
	pPlayer = gc.getPlayer(caster.getOwner())
	if pPlayer.getUnitClassCount(gc.getInfoTypeForString('UNITCLASS_LICH')) >= 4:
		return False
	return True

caster.isHasPromtoion should be caster.isHasPromotion .

This is probably what makes liches unavailable.

he's sidar, i'm guessing he's got always war on :p (the fastest way to grow as sidar)

Yes, it is random.

Each one is a complete 50/50. As I said, you just had a coincidence in which it happened to revert to the original resource on the second try.

Heh, I knew you would mention code. However, even the Bible was considered a "code" until when it was disproved by empyrical findings. If I had just a coincidence I wouldn't have come to report that it always happens.

Heh, I knew you would mention code. However, even the Bible was considered a "code" until when it was disproved by empyrical findings. If I had just a coincidence I wouldn't have come to report that it always happens.

Don't be a jerk, the code he showed is pretty explicit. It doesn't reference the original terrain at all, meaning it couldn't possibly 'know' to give you the wrong effect first.

Hello all, first time posting, sorry in advance if already treated/discussed:

"barbarian world" makes the game fail to start (ONLY HAPPENS with)

Custom game
Large Map
10 Civs
Highland_mod
-seas
-normal mountain peaks, clustered

(patch g, BTS 317)

any ideas? :confused: (or is it normal due to excess civs on map?)

Your computer might just not be up to it. Is 'highland mod' the same as the highlands style map, in that it has no ocean terrain? That would spawn a whole lot of barbarians if I recall correctly, plus have a lot more paths for each barbarian unit to consider.

I was thinking about that too, but with the previous patch I could ratch up 18 civs on Huge map with raging barbs no problem, so I wonder.... are the barbarian python hacking adepts to blame? :) (and if so to which god would one pray to remove this curse? Junil?)

After more testing, it seems you are correct Zechnophobe, I have no problems for a huge map with 18 civs, but with barbarian world/wildlands and raging barbarians, the best I can manage on a large map is 7 civs...(those barbarians sure do take up resources) ...oh well, back to standard map, malakim VS Evil.... Thanks for your help!

Top Bottom