FfH2 BtS Conversion Beta

Am playing Patch M and had the same result mentioned above by KKlake. Also wanted to say that the Homeland Promotion still shows up outside ones borders.

Attached is a save with a python exception the next turn. Patch m.

You will notice I have just built a Elegy of the Sheaim and I have the option of building another one. I am also building one in another city. Very powerful if that is allowed. :)

Attachments

• Broken Hawk AD-0131.CivBeyondSwordSave
    135.2 KB · Views: 53
Another "error" in attached save. Roads turn to railroads next turn.

The python exceptions keep occuring each time a Elegy is built. :(

Attachments

• Broken Hawk AD-0192.CivBeyondSwordSave
    198.6 KB · Views: 54
Anyone can build the Hallowing of the Elohim, but it doesn't do anything to the AC. Just gives the following exception:

Code:
File "CvEventInterface", line 25, in onEvent

File "CvEventManager", line 187, in handleEvent

File "CvModEvents", line 281, in onProjectBuilt

AttributeError: 'CyGame' object has no attribute
'changeArmageddonCounter'

Also the attached save game halts and catches fire at the end of the current turn.

Attachments

• AutoSave_AD-0454.CivBeyondSwordSave
    340.4 KB · Views: 48
The civilopedia lists calender twice as a pre req for plantations and after having calender researched workers can't build plantations.

Some more developments (still playing with patch "k" until I've finished the game so I can see if there are any later errors)

- The Shrine of Sirona only lets you heal once per game, instead of once per turn

- I can no longer build acolytes, only confessors

- Sphener always has the promotion to Patriarch option when upgrading, but it's grayed out

- When Confessors build Temples of the Order, they do not spread the religion. Combined with the inability to build Acolytes, spreading your religion in your own cities becomes very difficult.

- In the earlier versions, Confessors who had Spirit Guide and founded a Temple would transfer their XP as per the spell. This no longer happens. Could be intentional though (it was a bit of a cheap combo)

- At various points in the game, at the start of turns, leader dialogs pop up as if I'd clicked on the leader's name. When the dialog is clicked away, the other leaders appear one after the other, as if I'd clicked on them all simultaneously.

An error in the newest patch:

When clicking on a city, the building selection is gone, and when you examine a city, almost the entire interface is gone too.

The civilopedia lists calender twice as a pre req for plantations and after having calender researched workers can't build plantations.
Didn't have the calendar/plantation error, but farms and cottages list their required tech twice too.

An error in the newest patch:

When clicking on a city, the building selection is gone, and when you examine a city, almost the entire interface is gone too.

I dont have this problem. Could you post a screenshot? Anyone else having this problem?

Once my interface went away complete with an unidentifiable C++ error, however I was unable to reproduce on my end. So I figured that it had something to do with either my GPU overheating, or a conflict with iTunes, or some other heisenbug that really isn't worth the effort of tracking down.

Running XP here.

Maybe just bad luck, but using patch "m", I was just attacked by a single lizardman, followed immediately by a stack of 8 lizardmen. There is a ruins nearby that I hadn't pillaged yet, but it appears to have produced more lizardmen than is usual. Usually they are one at a time, and spaced a bit apart...

When starting w/ the barbarian trait you cannot attack animals w/o declaring war on the barbs.

Patch "n" has been linked in the first post. It will break saves and makes the following changes:

Patch "n":
1. Fixed the changeArmageddonCounter errors on Elegy of the Sheaim and Hallowing of the Elohim.
2. Earth mana increases the chance of discovering resources.
3. Law mana reduces maintenance.
4. Enchantment mana increases happiness.
5. Life mana increases health.
6. Mind mana increases the research rate.
7. Body mana increases the heal rate of friendly units in your borders.
8. Entropy mana decreases the heal rate of enemy units in your borders.
9. Free promotion attribute added to bonuses (so nightmares and sheut stones dont require python).
10. Disciples never obsolete.
11. Mutate spell works.
12. Corlindales Pace ability halves the armageddon counter.
13. Chaos mana gives living units built in the city the chance to be mutated.
14. Enabled the Trust spell.
15. Enabled the Shrine of Sirona effect.
16. Fixed the Manes Add to City ability.
17. Added free buildings/population for the infernals.
18. Added Treant Spawning.
19. Intro movie added.

Same error, I assume, as Kalimakhus. Full Traceback.

Code:
File "CvEventInterface", line 25, in onEvent

File "CvEventManager", line 187, in handleEvent

File "CvModEvents", line 495, in onUnitMive

AttributeError: 'CyCity' object has no attribute 'hasBuilding'

Will try his fix and see what happens.

Also the Clan of Ember's hero cannot enter barbarian lands w/o declaring war, making it impossible to test his special ability.

hui, a word-catcher! :nuke:

seen in version "0.24 n"

Attachments

• oO.JPG
    oO.JPG
    120.2 KB · Views: 138
Nice catch! Some cosmetic issue with the model, which is also part of another Belseraph unit (Gypsy Cart as far as I remember in 0.23) The right arm is connected to the back rather than the shoulder. I know that right now we are so far from reporting such minor graphics related bugs but I just thought I would forget it later.

When I researched corruption of Spirit (was currently runes religion) I was asked if I would like to switch to Sacrifice the Weak (even though i was using runes).

I canceled, then checked the civics screen, where I couldn't choose Sacrifice the Weak, since I wasn't Veil.

Vampires can only feast once per turn.

Top Bottom