FfH2 Bug Thread

Spiritual trait gives potency to disciple units (just like arcane for arcane units) that INCREASES the speed of xp gain, it's not the requirement for that. Priests will still get xp without it, just a bit slower. Potency is a relatively new addition, but passive xp for priests has been there for as long as I've been playing it, which is quite a while.

NO, NO, NO! I am not talking about priests, I am talking about disciples, acolytes, etc. the LOWEST clerical rank in FFH. As long as I have played this game they have neither been able to cast spells, or gain XP until this Potency promotion was introduced (and that I do not know when it was). I do know that Upgraded Clerics (to the 2nd Tier unit in that line, they are called various things, Cultists, Ritualists, etc.) always has gain xp over time.

Perhaps there is some bad wording here so I am going to take this again: I am talking about the unit "Disciple of Leaves", the lowest ranked Clerical unit for the Follower of the Leaves religion. I am NOT talking about disciple units in general and the unit "Disciple of Leaves" do not (without the Potency promotion) gain xp just because they exists, or at least have not done that in past versions.

Let me know if we are going to take it from the top again, I have nothing but time ...

PS
Sorry if my post is written with a touch of irritation. It does not happen often.

I found a Crash to Desktop.

I got a sea serpent from searching a shipwrech. I found The Maelstrom nearby.

Sailing into it seemed like a good idea at the time, so I sent my serpent in. The game instantly crashed :(

Are you using the latest patch? A crash with Maelstrom was fixed in one of the earlier patches.

sorry im new to FFH2 but are you supposed to not be able to build work boats halfway through the game?
I have the tech for it, built a bunch for my offshore resources but midway some pirates took em out and now i cant rebuild them.
Im bannor civ if that makes in difference.

p.s. great mod btw it stole me from wow for awhile. :)

As inquired earlier, you are most likely running Crusade, which prevents building of non-military units.

I guess I'm on a roll with these bugs. This may of course be related to flavor mod but I'm not sure if it interferes with Unique feature placement.

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot0002.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0002.JPG
    333.6 KB · Views: 120
Not recieving any popups regarding scenarios or technological discoveries. It's problematic at best. Using current patch.

Not recieving any popups regarding scenarios or technological discoveries. It's problematic at best. Using current patch.

No problems for me. Is it possible you have minimize popups on?

Just wondering when I'll be able to keep a saved game for more than a couple of days.

Also, when does the team plan on checking in those last 3 senarios?

Adventurer from exploring dungeon...gains XP but not able to upgrade him to anything?

Playing as Amurite, had an adventurer pop up from exploring a burrow or something...he gained quite a bit of XP, but I could never upgrade him to warrior or scout or such...was i missing a tech or building or something?

Found something odd, not sure if you'd call this a bug or not.

Wolves and bears can pick up artifacts, like the staff of winds, perfect lyre, etc. This seems odd, as they don't have hands, and they'd likely damage such things picking them up with their teeth

Maybe it would be a good idea to disallow Animal Units (and maybe Beast units too) from picking up equipment.

I'm not sure if this is a bug or if it should be posted in the art thread, because I never used the mercurians before.

The problem happens with angel of death, ophidian and repentant angel.
repentant angel has the same look as a normal angel,
ophidian has the same look as a war chariot,
angel of death has the same look as a shadow.

I'm talking about the 3d models, beacuse the icons look ok.

on the other side valkirie and seraph looks great :) !

I upgraded some Blessed Bloodpets to Vampires. The resulting vampires had 10 strength (with mithril) and no blessing. Id est, the upgraded vampires seemed to have 6 base strength.

Also, workboats don't seem to automate properly. They don't do anything. I think it affects the AI too.

I upgraded some Blessed Bloodpets to Vampires. The resulting vampires had 10 strength (with mithril) and no blessing. Id est, the upgraded vampires seemed to have 6 base strength.

Also, workboats don't seem to automate properly. They don't do anything. I think it affects the AI too.

I have seen (and plundered) AI fishing and crab resources so it works sometimes, but I can admit that for some reason, alot of those resources undeveloped I can admit that (less fun to be a pirate those days, at least regarding this).

Found something odd, not sure if you'd call this a bug or not.

Wolves and bears can pick up artifacts, like the staff of winds, perfect lyre, etc. This seems odd, as they don't have hands, and they'd likely damage such things picking them up with their teeth

Maybe it would be a good idea to disallow Animal Units (and maybe Beast units too) from picking up equipment.

NOOOO dont do that one of my favorite units is a war elephant wielding Orthos' Axe

Ah. I didn't report this earlier, but I had some odd things going on with the strength reported for nightwatches

sometimes, their strength would be 5, sometimes 5 +2 poison, and sometimes 7. Also, the strength reported in the lower left would be different than what you get when you mouse over the unit.

This has been reported before (I think), but on the screenshot below I have walked in to a city with my shadow and my opponents (the two chariots) just left, no combat or so, they just left. This didn't lead to my capturing the city, although, that is not that hard anymore since I have any army just besides it so I can just walk right in.

Edit: added save. A bunch of shados are blinking, go into the city and the chariots just leave.

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot0018.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0018.JPG
    372.1 KB · Views: 52
  • Arendel Phaedra Test 2.CivBeyondSwordSave
    438.8 KB · Views: 105
Inquisition doesn't appear to work if you have no state religion. Which wouldn't be a problem, but the promotion is given to Luonnotar units as well, and the Grigori can't normally have a state religion. No point in them having the ability if they can't use it. :p

Noticed that rivers are no longer featuring in the combat odds, has this been removed?

I have patch h running BTW

Top Bottom