FfH2 Roleplaying Games [Thread III]

Hey guys, whats the FFHRP scene like these days?

Through no fault of my own I actually got up this morning and could be keen for a game, if anybody still plays anymore...

Perhaps sometime tomorrow. The Elemental Release has been dissappointing at best.

I'm still interested. Not this weekend though. Maybe the next one. I think the interest eroded as there were some OOS issues in MP games occuring. Do you know if they are already solved (or reliable workaround found)?

There are still Issues with OOSes, it mostly has to do with having AI on the map. If there's no AI Civs, OOSes are unlikely

Indeed, the question is asked. And there are those that would ask it.
But are there those that would answer?

In other words, what he said.

The group's most recent burst of "heavy activity" was Spring of 2010.

However, summer of 2010 and even the Fall, now, there are a few games here and there.

So yes, there are still people milling about. Theoretically Mimic and I will be around this weekend. Perhaps Saidin too, possibly Alina, hopefully Lgaard, potentially Gyther, etc.

In short, the more people that show up ... will lead to even more showing up. Hence the need for high activity. As not what multiplayer can do for you, but ask what you can do for multiplayer.

Eastern Time (East Coast US)

11:00 - 1:00 PM (will launch with a 6 person minimum)

1:00 PM - 4:00 PM (will launch with a 4 person minimum)

4:00 PM + (if I'm available, I'll launch with a 2 person minimum)

What day?

Saturday (tomorrow)

1:00 PM tomorrow is 22 hours from now.

The best time "to arrive" would be 12:45 PM Eastern tomorrow

I would like to join today, but i am not sure if i can make it in time, 2PM would be more realistic for me.
Also are you guys going to use Hamanchi or Gamespy?

So I'm in today I think, will be around from now on out. But Hamachi is giving me problems - apparently new version since I last used it that I had to update to, and now it's refusing any network connections...anyway if I get that resolved I'll find the group soon.

edit: Well Hamachi's working, I'll see if a game is already going or not, welcome all :)

edit again: don't know what network if any you're on though...

No clue. FFHRP and FFHRPII are "full"; nobody on any others/old ones

Try #Erebus for communication ... we will use "Gamespy" for actual MP connectivity this time

Well then there's three-four of us on Hamachi right now (FFH 2404) but we'll try to go there (not sure everyone is a CFCer either)

edit: Tas is anyone else there in a group or is it just you right now? Not sure if a couple of folks are going to get on Gamespy, I would if it's what we need to coordinate though but just wondering.

Alrighty ... I am on #Erebus, unfortunately Hamachi isn't working like it used to ... you can get on #Erebus here http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=328588

We will be using Gamespy which means just click on "Internet" for multiplayer ... it should be automatic, a Civ IV passport or w/e. ;)

@Earthling, Mimic and Myself are on #ERebus at the moment ... as well as Someperson

= 2 other people not including myself

Rehost is up in gamespy .... currently a 3 player game with 2 spots for joiners ...

The Elohim slot is a really strong one to join too.

Top Bottom