FfH2 Roleplaying Games [Thread III]

I think we called it quits after OOS's unless I was mistaken, due to the couple of AI civs with no players for them, but there was interest in continuing tomorrow or just another game tomorrow.

I may not be able to make it tomorrow, but anyone who wants to finish out my civ in that game also has my blessing; that would be fine if you wanted. We had raging barbs on and the map was probably too big for five players but otherwise a fun game. I was Kurios in a solid position, that game would probably be ending with some wars/conflict and is in its final 25% of turns I'd say, also:

Spoiler :
Have fun with the altar

If a whole new game starts tomorrow also wish everyone best luck - again don't know if I'll be by. It was great we had a group together again and future weekends sounds like a plan.

Lastly - Tasunke, me, and some others would be cool with doing wildmana next weekend, so if anyone wants to download that by next Saturday that would be cool. And no, I don't know very much/not good at anything new in wildmana myself, dunno about Tasunke though if he's just setting us all up ;)

hehe ... I've had Zero issues with OOS in wildmana thus far ;)

although Mimic still has connectivity issues :(

(with me at least)

I've been out of town (hospital) all weekend, but next weekend I will likely be available.

Hey! I may join up tomorrow if you're playing. I see you've played with Wildmana, so I'll get that too, just in case. I hope somebody will be on Erebus chat tomorrow, so you can tell me which Hamachi channel I should connect to.

ah, lately we've been using Gamespy instead of Hamachi (just your regular ole internet connection for any Civ IV game)

course, to see the Wildmana games u need wildmana installed properly.

Full Download 8.0 -> Patch -> and then DLL hotfix

Ok, I downloaded the patch and the hotfix, so I'm all set up. Now if anyone would show up in Erebus chat... I'm already there.

Right, well, some hosting or connection or crash issues or whatever today with wildmana and not enough folks around more but hope everyone has a good weekend.

Following another thread in the wildmana forum I actually found and deleted some python files in "Bts => Custom Assets" that were apparently from an old version of FallFurther. Dunno if I'm gonna reinstall Wildmana yet as it works great otherwise and Anyway I can host my own wildmana games on MP... But don't know if that fixed all issues I had, or if there was some other issues (you guys had crashes on the game hosted a couple times without me or what?).

Maybe another weekend is all again. Good to see folks around though.

My single player suddenly decided to stop working (Orthrus appearance warning message spams at the end of every turn) after I did a reinstall for multi-player, so don't know what's up with that.

Well, I can Host games tomorrow (friday) anywhere from 2:30 PM central US (AKA 15+ hours from now) ...

Either on Multiplayer -> Internet (powered by gamespy) ... or on Gameranger.

either FFH2 0.41 patch O (newest) or Wildmana 8.0

honestly I'd like to try a teamer for once ... preferably RPG-ish Teamer.

What do y'all think eh?

I would love to join in today(friday) but im a little confused about the timezones. x.x

Check the time I am making this post ... I'm talking about 10 hours after this exact post (or so)

Allright..... bloody earth, why issent it flat. -.-

anyways i vote vor WM (assuming 8.34 works aswell)

Allright..... bloody earth, why issent it flat. -.-

anyways i vote vor WM (assuming 8.34 works aswell)

8.34 with Multiplayer anti-OSS Dll hotfix

I'm here.

Game about to start most likely ... PM me for new game times. Or possible join times, etc.

Had a good couple of games today.

First one was an economic win by default ...

Second was a late-game military win.

Hey guys,

I downloaded Hamachi and tried joining FFHRP or FFHRPII,

How does one play through Hamachi? I tried chatting with people on Hamachi and it did not seem possible. Am I doing something wrong?

Thank's!

Greetings Yoadm, to the wonderful world of FFH2. I have just gotten back from a temporary Finals induced sabattical, so I will be able to set up a number of games in the near future.

For MP games as of late, we have been using Game Ranger and Gamespy

Top Bottom