FfHII 0.11 Bugs

felwar said:
The orc slaying upgrade doesn't appear to be getting factored into the combat odds when I fight orcs and goblins. This could just be a display problem though.

It is correctly being applied to the percentages and relative strengths, it just doesnt get listed int he breakdown right now.

A couple things that would help if I knew they were intended:

- No labor civics let you buy completion anymore

Ill fix this (i feel bad cause the design team reported this and I didnt get it fixed).

- The parthenon or any similar wonder is gone. Does this make marble unnecessary?

There are 8 wonders that have their build cost halved from marble.

- library and herbalist no longer get a bonus from reagents

Yeap.

kevjm said:
Playing as Khazan (dwarves). I like how their dwarven soldier has a higher strength than the regular type btw.

In my game, I can build a Lurchiud (I think they are also dwarves) unique unit, the stone golem. The civlopidia seems to suggest this shouldn't be available to me. Should Khazan have access to this?

I can build one too (playing Ljosalfar), so it's probably a bug.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frozen-Vomit
- Elven Adepts have strenght 3, all the other ones only 2?

darkonion said:
i'll bet thats intentional cause it's a UNIQUE adept...

hmm... all elven unique units have the same stats as their normal counterparts, they are just unique because they have the elven promotion - so i rather think its a mistake ;)...

Cities next to fresh water lakes appear to count as coastal tiles (they can built lighthouses, are affected by the Great Lighthouse wonder), but I'm not sure whether they can build ships.

Thanks for answering my earlier questions. I have some magic problems now though.

I may be reading the spell chart wrong, but when something says (runes) or (leaves) next to it, it means only that religion should get it correct? Or is this affected by the temples and religions in the city where the unit was built?

Also, I am assuming that the three paths and the levels mean that if you have summoning and nature 2, you can summon a treant.

Playing Amurites, Valledia, runes of kilmorph:

- Built a stonewarden who has earth 2 and divine but cannot cast earthquake.

- Same stone warden has body 2 and divine but cannot cast graft flesh.

- Transmutation does nothing when used on copper. Have not tried gold.

- Upgraded 2 adepts to conjurers. One has earth 1 and trained nature 1, cannot summon anything, but can cast treetop defense (chart says leaves only). The other has earth 2 and water 1, but cannot summon anything.

Wizards seem to work fine though. Although what does channeling do?

like someone has already reported, the UU stone golem can be built by anyone.

kevjm said:
Cities next to fresh water lakes appear to count as coastal tiles (they can built lighthouses, are affected by the Great Lighthouse wonder), but I'm not sure whether they can build ships.

True, they will be fixed in the next version.

felwar said:
Thanks for answering my earlier questions. I have some magic problems now though.

I may be reading the spell chart wrong, but when something says (runes) or (leaves) next to it, it means only that religion should get it correct? Or is this affected by the temples and religions in the city where the unit was built?

Also, I am assuming that the three paths and the levels mean that if you have summoning and nature 2, you can summon a treant.

Playing Amurites, Valledia, runes of kilmorph:

- Built a stonewarden who has earth 2 and divine but cannot cast earthquake.

- Same stone warden has body 2 and divine but cannot cast graft flesh.

- Transmutation does nothing when used on copper. Have not tried gold.

- Upgraded 2 adepts to conjurers. One has earth 1 and trained nature 1, cannot summon anything, but can cast treetop defense (chart says leaves only). The other has earth 2 and water 1, but cannot summon anything.

Wizards seem to work fine though. Although what does channeling do?

Ahh. This isnt document very well. Basically the summoning 1 or divine 1 spell requires rank 2 of the spell sphere. The summoning 2 or divine 2 requires rank 3 of the spell sphere.

In looking at the list I see why that is so confusing.

Earthquake for example takes Earth 3 and Divine.

Channeling controls the max rank a unit can learn. So a unit with Channeling1 and Channeling 2 can learn rank 1 and 2 spells (but not rank 3 spells).

Nikis-Knight said:
bug, may have been seen, haven't read all the above--Jonas Endain of ember clans thinks he is Isabella when you first meet.

Also, How about a marble golem?

Thats a good idea. I may just make stone golems buildable with either stoen or marble though since stone can be kinda hard to some across and its supposed to be the easiest golem for the luchuirps to build.

According to the civilopedia, Mardero and Sphener can create a great work (+177 million culture or so :D).

Th 'God King' civic gives +50% research intead of +50% production. Is this intended?

Corlindale said:
It is meant to give both +50% commerce and +50% production.
May be, but instead it gives +50% culture and +50% research. It is my favorite civic:cry: .

EDIT: 'The shadowed vale' and the 'Golden Wood' are meant to give +/-1 trade route yield and not +/-1% trade route yield, aren't they?

Black Whole said:
May be, but instead it gives +50% culture and +50% research. It is my favorite civic:cry: .

You guys are right, the civic is wrong. I'll switch it to commerce and prod.

Ok, kael, the files that changed are at http://members.aol.com/ben77/CvGameCoreDLL-FFH-difffiles.zip
I have tested this SP, but not MP yet.

These files already include your changes.

Also, the Promotions pedia page really needs to be updated with the different promotion and/or prereqs. For this to happen, the new SDK methods would need to be exported to python.

- AI civ built their leader Basium twice ?

- In my currenct game neither treants nor Guardian Vines nor Djinns are disappering. Are they working the same way as kraken and skeletons?

- Isn't the baron a hero and should therefor have the hero promotion?

OK, I've added what is needed for correct Promo info in the pedia:
Add in CyInfoInterface1.cpp:
python::class_<CvPromotionInfo, python::bases<CvInfoBase> >("CvPromotionInfo")

.def("getPrereqOrPromotion1", &CvPromotionInfo::getPrereqOrPromotion1, "int ()")
.def("getPrereqOrPromotion2", &CvPromotionInfo::getPrereqOrPromotion2, "int ()")
.def("getPrereqOrPromotion3", &CvPromotionInfo::getPrereqOrPromotion3, "int ()")
.def("getPrereqOrPromotion4", &CvPromotionInfo::getPrereqOrPromotion4, "int ()")
.def("getPrereqAndPromotion1", &CvPromotionInfo::getPrereqAndPromotion1, "int ()")
.def("getPrereqAndPromotion2", &CvPromotionInfo::getPrereqAndPromotion2, "int ()")

.def("getActionInfoIndex", &CvPromotionInfo::getActionInfoIndex, "int ()")

and replace the CvPediaPromotion.py with this one.

Attachments

• CvPediaPromotion.zip
    2.5 KB · Views: 130
Frozen-Vomit said:
- AI civ built their leader Basium twice ?

All of the civ heroes are like that right now, it will be fixed in tonights patch.

- In my currenct game neither treants nor Guardian Vines nor Djinns are disappering. Are they working the same way as kraken and skeletons?

Guardian vines should stay, djinns shouldnt.

- Isn't the baron a hero and should therefor have the hero promotion?

Not all heroes have the hero promotion (if that makes any sense). Duin shouldnt have it.

Top Bottom