Final Fantasy 7 Mod

I'll fix that ASAP. This time, it will be v0.9707, which will include all the updates, with an updated readme (just explains the updates). However, I will have to use www.bigdisk.co.uk because www.rapidshare.de still does not allow uploads, and the other site also has a maximum file size of 200MB (versus 100MB).

EDIT: Now uploaded on www.momupload.com. The link is in the first post, along with directions.

thx downloading right now, will give feedback soon:goodjob:

Hey, I love the terrain except this right here the problems with the mountains. Some of the old shows up in the new which looks awesome. You should fix this. Heres a pic:

And whats with this, thats not aeris! heres a pic:

And the last bit is that the improvements should be altered to fit better. They feel out of place. I just don't think a bank or civil defense is that common in wutai or gogonga village or something like that.

Well,
Thats all

The first pic, I have no idea what's going on, but I think that's how it's supposed to be. As for the second one, I know that's not Aeris, it's because I don't have the Aeris and Rufus king units from Hikaro yet. And I'll try to do something with the improvements.

First Pic:Hmm, I think the mountains would look much better without that. Personally I though it was some kind of error but whatever. Who created the the terrain? I'm guessing it wasn't you from the way you said that but it doesn't really matter that much anyway, it's still a great mod overall.

Units:Oh ok, I thought that it was another error or something. How long do you think it will be until the Rufus and Aeris units are made? They would be an awesome addition to the mod making it feel alot better.

Improvements: I don't have any suggestions for the improvements except to made them as realistic to FF7 as possible. This is kind of hard because in FF7 each city pretty much has its own way of life, culture, and technology. So I realize this will be hard to put together for every civ.

ive been having a small problem with loading the mod...it says that "Art\Flics\Cloud_01.flc" is not found

clearly thats included in the modpack, and i tried moving the files around some to where i thought they could be accessed, but to no avail

can a noob get some directions on how to get this thing working?

i just downloaded it about an hour ago...i thought i downloaded the most updated version...it was V0.97something or other

when i try to load the map, it goes through the whole loading bar deal, gets to 100%, and then a window comes up saying it cant find such and such file, and the program will now exit

i feel like im putting the whole folder in the wrong location, but that doesnt make sense either

Hey, magus, I can't build ANY of the great or small wonders or Meteor even after I fulfill the conditions. Do you know how to fix this?

hm...i tried to reinstall it with no luck

the exact message this time was FILE NOT FOUND "Art\Flics\Aeris_01.flc"

the exact folder path on my computer is "C:\Program Files\Atari\Civilization III Complete\Conquests\Conquests"

where should the folder or files be?

Top Bottom