1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Final Fantasy 7 Mod

Discussion in 'Civ3 - Completed Modpacks' started by magus77, Aug 26, 2006.

1. DJ Bonebraker

DJ Bonebraker a.k.a Laura

Mgus, just a quick Head's up: I'm almost finished with an updated version of the FF advisors set... I finally got tired of looking at the crappy old ones evertime I playtested my mod, so I decided to fix them once and for all.... you should like how they turned out (the Aeris Foreign advisor and Yuffie trade advisor updates are taken directly from the LHs I made off of them).

2. magus77

magus77 Sephiroth

Thanks, I'll be on the lookout.

And I won't have time to reupload the mod until later this week, so I guess I'll just wait until you're finished to upload it.

3. DJ Bonebraker

Actually, if you'd just check out the Graphics Modpacks sub-forum, you'll see that I've got them done and uploaded earlier today. ;)

4. magus77

magus77 Sephiroth

Okay, didn't notice that, I'll be sure to get it later.

5. HunterAnubis

HunterAnubis Warlord

I was just wondering if your ever gona do the ff 8 world I preer that over ff 7 world

6. dohpaz

dohpaz Chieftain

Can't Download:

No such file or document exists.

7. PSmurf888

PSmurf888 Chieftain

when are you re-uploading it magus?

8. magus77

magus77 Sephiroth

I'm sorry guys, I just keep getting busy every time I think I have time. I still haven't even downloaded the advisors set, but if I don't upload it this weekend, then I'll do it by the last Monday of March.

9. bd41094

bd41094 Prince

Darn, I got the 404 too. You know, its strange, I play this mod for a long time and then get bored with it. Then the next week I end up downloading it again and playing for another week:lol:.

10. magus77

magus77 Sephiroth

Still haven't had time, but like I said in my post, I'll have it upload sometime tommorow afternoon. I'll post the link to the mod, updated with the new advisors.

11. bd41094

bd41094 Prince

Well, I guess this mod won't ever die:goodjob: ..........completely:p

12. magus77

magus77 Sephiroth

Actually (sorry to keep you guys still waiting), I forgot that I was supposed to add the Ultimate Weapons as barbarians in the game, and also add Sephiroth, so sometime this week I will finish it.

13. DJ Bonebraker

Magus77: NavyDawg just finished up a nice Shinra Marine that you no doubt could use in this mod....

But if I were you, I'd wait until I finish making sounds for him so that you can add him all at once....

14. HunterAnubis

HunterAnubis Warlord

I dont like that shinra marine it doesint even remind it to me. It looks like local trashman with smg

15. DJ Bonebraker

Looks dead-on to me... I even gave NavyDawg some screenshots to work off of (I have the PC version of VII), and his marine is pretty much spot-on accurate.

16. HunterAnubis

HunterAnubis Warlord

I do have FF 7 for PC to and I was playing it not long ago (week or so) but I dont think Its to acurate. They should have put some shinra soliders in to the movie that would make it easyer

17. magus77

magus77 Sephiroth

Bad news...again...I was grounded, and now I can't use my computer or play videogames for the remainder of Spring Break, so don't expect anything for at least two weeks. Unless I get lucky and my dad gets lenient...but that rarely happens...

18. HunterAnubis

HunterAnubis Warlord

you were what? hahahahahahahahaha what did you do? oh man you got to be kiding I thought being grounded is just a emty threat but I gess your the only one who sufers from it :D

19. PSmurf888

PSmurf888 Chieftain

the shinra marines look pretty darn close to me

and magus, thats STINKS man..get back as fast as possible!

20. magus77

magus77 Sephiroth

My punishment just ended, but still no time. Might have time this Friday, since it's a day off, but not promising anything. As for why it happened...it's a long story. And when I get punished by my dad, it's NEVER an empty threat...I learned that the hard way a couple years ago...and he still hasn't changed...oh well, only one more year living with my parents.